Want some good subs for bass

Anonymous

im looking for some heart pounding bass but then some deep deep bass like the crunk juice bass on track 7 some the bass that puts preasure on your ear drums either 12's or 15's i was looking at one 15" audioubahn is it good i mean theres hardly any sound quality in subwoofers cuz they in the trunk what should i get i have been looking at audiobhan audiopipe niche volfenhag

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 570
audiopipe if u want just loud and no quality...but they last longer and get louder than audiobahn

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2368
I can't speak for Audiopipe, but if you're looking for cheap, and something that can get loud, audiobahns aren't bad.
Of course there not the best either, there quality/reliability isn't the best either... but it all depends on how much money you want to spend.

Anonymous

i want to spend up to 150 max i dont want somthing that wont at least last me couple years like aufiobhan and why need quality in them wen they going to stay in my trunk for bass only

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2376
I'd prob look on ebay for some Kicker CVR's, or Alpine type R's. They'll sound the best in that price range.
Audiobahns aren't bad, they just don't have any sq, and there reliability isn't the best.

Silver Member

Post Number: 585
Cvr's or audiopipes are the way 2 go

Silver Member

Post Number: 586
I heard 2 12 inch audiopipe competition subs and i swear they hit every bit of 148dB sealed

Silver Member
Username: Slim

St.pete, Florida

Post Number: 109
also think about cerwin vega vmax

Anonymous

thanks 4 the help pplz

Silver Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth, Dorset United Kingdom

Post Number: 658
JBL is the best of the best of the west coast of the USA....UploadUpload

Bronze Member
Username: Audiobass10

Cape Coral, FL United States

Post Number: 42
"I heard 2 12 inch audiopipe competition subs and i swear they hit every bit of 148dB sealed"

Riiiiiiiiight.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us