I don't know what i'm doin lol

Anonymous

Just got some Alpine Type R 10in... I got 2 of them and some new 6 1/2 alpine front door speakers... What kind of Amp/watts do i need and what the hell is the channel stuff... Man thanks for yalls help guyz...

Bronze Member
Username: Winn

Santa Ana, California US

Post Number: 43
you need to specify what you have (model#, RMS watts, etc..).

Channel?? Each of channel will associate (connect) to one of your speaker. Example if you want an amp for your front pair of speakers only, you only need 2 channel amp. If you want to connect both front pair and rear pair of speaker on the same amp, you will need 4 channel amp. hope that help.

Username: Audioguy22

Post Number: 1
What you you need your system to do? Are you trying to out do the car next to you or do you want SQ, Beat or both?
Do you want it loud enough to to play on the freeway with the windows down or do you want your ears to bleed?

Anonymous

I suggest if you have no clue in what your doing get a pro to install it.

John Smity
Unregistered guest
yeah.. but i dont know anyone that will install it...any suggestions???

Bronze Member
Username: Dis_yo_boi_alex

Naples, Florida USA

Post Number: 21
best buy will install ur system for you they said bring ur only wires you can buy it at bestbuy and give them ur system and they will put it in i dont know how much it will cost you

Bronze Member

Naples, Florida USA

Post Number: 22
best buy will install ur system for you they said bring ur only wires you can buy it at bestbuy and give them ur system and they will put it in i dont know how much it will cost you

Bronze Member

Naples, Florida USA

Post Number: 23
best buy will install ur system for you they said bring ur own wires you can buy it at bestbuy and give them ur system and they will put it in i dont know how much it will cost you
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us