Audiobahns

Bronze Member
Username: Racer501

ND USA

Post Number: 52
hey i was wonderin if these audiobahns are any good since they have that paper cone idk much bout the cones so yea let me know thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=48613%26item%3D5785793425 %26

Bronze Member

ND USA

Post Number: 53
second question bout them mountin them inverted would still give me as much vibrations out right? and thats the type of cone Poly Coated 2 Layer Non Pressed Paper Cone i was wonderin if its any good and about how long they last on average

Bronze Member
Username: Audiobass10

Cape Coral, FL United States

Post Number: 14
Those were the first sub I ever used. I'm not a fan of audiobahn because of reliability issues, but for some reason these weren't half bad. For the price they're not half bad. I would reccomend sending them 200-300w RMS rather than 400 however, as Audiobahn tends to overrate their products.

Bronze Member

ND USA

Post Number: 55
k about how long did they last? if i get them i want them to last me at least 3-4 years 1-2 at real good quality

Bronze Member
Username: Audiobass10

Cape Coral, FL United States

Post Number: 16
Well, I had them for around 3-4 months before they were stolen, so I can't be the judge of how long they'll last in the long run. If you're looking for reliability, you should probably look elsewhere. I'd reccomend a couple RE 12's as a solid setup from a reliable company.

Bronze Member

ND USA

Post Number: 56
im kinda lookin for somethin on the reliable yet cheap side i have heard some good things about audiobahn but i dont know any thing from freinds first hand experiences or any thing so yeahow much would 2 RE 12's cost?

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 553
get a 12 inch ascendant audio atlas 12 inch...very reliable, good sq, cheap and loud

Bronze Member

ND USA

Post Number: 57
12" ascendant audio atlas i look it up

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3009
they're sold out

Bronze Member

ND USA

Post Number: 58
ok

Bronze Member

ND USA

Post Number: 59
but can any one answer me on how long that Poly Coated 2 Layer Non Pressed Paper Cone last and how good it really is???

Bronze Member
Username: Opie_har

Somewhere, One of them USA

Post Number: 79
I have one audiobahn aw1208t that I got last year from that same seller, and I think that it sounds pretty good. That thing gets really, really loud and sounds pretty good. For the price, I am really happy with it.

Bronze Member

ND USA

Post Number: 64
k that good umm.... how would u come pair ur aw1208t to the AW1251T? is urs better worse bout the same?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
I never heard the aw1251t, so I couldn't say for sure. But, I think that the aw1208t is one of their higher end products. Check out www.audiobahninc.com It tells you all about their products. I paid around $170 for that sub from that seller, and that was the cheapest that I could find it anywhere on the net.

Bronze Member

ND USA

Post Number: 70
wow thanks for the site jon

Bronze Member

ND USA

Post Number: 71
jon here are the stats for the aw1251t from that site u gave me

AW1251T
12" NATURAL SOUND WOOFER
45 oz. Strontium Magnet
Power Handling: 400 watts RMS
Frequency Response: 24Hz - 1kHz
Efficiency: 92.1 dB
PHAT Foam Surround
Non-Pressed, Non-Transfer Paper Cone
KM3' Coated for Virtually No Cone Distortion
2" 4-Layer ASV Voice Coil
Dual 4 Ohm
2 or 8 Ohm Operation
Mounting Dimensions: Depth; 5 1/4"
Hole; 10 7/8" Diameter; 12 1/2"
MULT-CONNECT Lug Lock Terminals

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
You're welcome. Just trying to help.

Bronze Member

ND USA

Post Number: 73
k but them stats dont really help much in sayin how good it is really?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 83
I would go for one aw1208t.
Flame Compression Subwoofers
It's the perfect combination of superior power handling, durable design and attention-grabbing good looks. The 08 Flame Compression Subwoofer is one of Audiobahn's hottest items. Its dual 2-Ohm voice coil and increased excursion thunder with sonic warmth. Your amp's juice is well-received by this woofer; we guarantee.

AWI208T
Common Features
PHAT 2" Multi-layer Foam Surround
Stamped and Balanced Aluminum Cone
Dual 2 Ohm Voice Coil
1 or 4 Ohm Operation
6mm Cast Basket
Multi-connect Lug Lock Terminals

Bronze Member

Post Number: 84
The one I have is still going strong. I have absolutley no complaints about it. All my friends also say that it sounds pretty good. I also have it hooked up to an audiobahn a2200hct amp in a 2.5 cubic foot slot ported box.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3037
If you HAVE to get anything from Audiobahn, get the Aluminum cone subs. Probably the best sounding.

Bronze Member

ND USA

Post Number: 74
Joe i dont have that much $$$ thats y im lookin at what im lookin at right now i cant find the aw1208t were is that at?

Bronze Member

ND USA

Post Number: 78
i could probly pick some up if i can get 2 for less then 200$ i currently runin a heck of a deal with those aw1251t's 2 for 80$ that pretty good i think i just worried about the voice coils breakin how often do the break? on that type of sub any way?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
I bought it from that seller you posted from, caraudiodeals. You could probably go ebay, click on advanced search in the upper right, then items by sellers, find him and email him and ask him if he has or can get any of those subs for you. If the aw1208t is too much $$$, he does have the aw206t, which is the next step down from the aw1208t. That is reasonably priced, and probably the cheapest that you will find anywhere on the net. I did my research. The cheapest that I could find the aw1208t anywhere else was about $150-$200 more that what he had them for. He is the cheapest, and a very trust worthy seller.

Silver Member
Username: Mike_anthes

Canton, SD USA

Post Number: 129
ok...so y are u stuck on audiobahn...just a question..you havent even considered other companies...so how much are you really wanting to spend on a sub...maybe we can give you some other better suggestions...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 87
Those AW1251T seem almost too good a price to be any good. I don't know for sure. You can get the aw1206t for about $120 with shipping. The aw1208t is around $170 with shipping. Anywhere else it is around $300.

Silver Member
Username: Eclipse2005

Vicenza, Vicenza Italy

Post Number: 138
Go with Audiobahn, I have the 15" Immortal Serie and i love it!!! If i was you i would try the Eternal Serie. If u lookin for real bass!

Bronze Member

ND USA

Post Number: 81
k i have looked at some other companies but i havnt founda deal like this yet i have heard alot of good things abou audiobahn alonge with a few other companies but i dont want to spend over $100 a sub i want 2 subs at least (probly all that im gona go with for now) i also have to pick up and amp and a head unit cause the car im lookin at doesnt have one and im a bit limited on cash around $600 for it alli gona be makin my own sub box so yea

Bronze Member
Username: Hurleyblink

Post Number: 43
look i would recommend that you get the excursion audiobahns, i have one hooked up to a crappy soundstorm 400 watt rms @ 4 ohm amp, and that thing delivers better bass then i would have ever thought. i think they make those in the 8 in models and they are relitevely cheap but they last long. ive had mine for about 2 years now i poked a hole in it the first day i got it installing the drill slipped... lol and it still hasnt messed up since. but i did patch up the hole with that special glue. or you can get these http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=18802%26item%3D5787968287 %26 they are only $130 with shipping and those are there higher end subs

Bronze Member
Username: Hurleyblink

Post Number: 44
wrong thing...

Bronze Member

ND USA

Post Number: 82
hey man i would like those subs if they were only in 10" i want at least 10" i would rather have 12" but if i can get a good set of 2 10"s i will suffice with that if they put out more SQ then 2 12"s of a cheaper quality

Bronze Member

Post Number: 88
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=50570%26item%3D5785955441 %26%26
For audiobahn 10", I would suggest the aw1008t. If he has any or can get any, get them from caraudiodeals. He is the cheapest on ebay.

Bronze Member

ND USA

Post Number: 88
yea i think im gona go with kicker comp vr's 12" instead i can get 2 for about 20 more

Silver Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 414
Or you can just go straight to his website if you really need to get your hands on audiobahn.

http://www.caraudiodeals.com/index.php

IMO, though, I would def look around before you buy on looks only impulse. I just about bought a AW1206T sub with a A8000T amp when I first started to get into car audio. But then I did a lot of hunting around and research and found much better stuff. I joined this forum and learned ALOT, and thus made more of an informed decision when I did go to purchase something. I was new to car audio and thats how audiobahn dragged me in like the rest.... WOW CHROME AND FLAMES!! Just do yourself a favor and take a look around before you commit to anything. You might thank me.

Bronze Member

ND USA

Post Number: 89
yea thats what im doin right now i dont even have a car really to put any thing lol (moms a stupid b.i.t.c.h she thinks any older car is gona have more problems then a newer one) but yea i still waitin on a car cause of her
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us