Started at amp forum....ended up here for suggestions :-)

raybsatx
Unregistered guest
i might be lookin into just one sub/amp for now see how that goes.....and if i shall need more power...then ill go from there..but for now im looking for at least 1000w RMS..what subs should i be lookin into? also....is it worth the investment to get a custom box from these stores i see around the internet that say they specialize in boxes for top notch subs like brahma and re xxx??....

raybsatx
Unregistered guest
suggestions anyone??

Silver Member
Username: Iowahawks19

Post Number: 178
well what kind of money are you looking to spend?

raybsatx
Unregistered guest
around a grand

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 518
if ya want spl...get a 15 inch power acoustik mofo and a hifonics brutus 1500D....dude i swear, loudest sub ive ever heard

Silver Member
Username: Killer44

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 174
get a 12inch mmats juggernaut or dreadnaut...and look for an mmats amp on ebay...look for both on ebay...i wouldnt suggest buying one off the net,get someone to build it for you according to the specifications of the manufacturer...

Silver Member
Username: Alpineuser

Winchester, TN

Post Number: 656
xxx will kill the mofo in sq and if it doesnt beat it in spl i will be shocked but then again this isnt their spl sub its sq with the ability to get loud. He said a grand anyways that setup would only run 400 for the mofo and 1500?

raybsatx
Unregistered guest
yea.....i heard alot about the xxx....ive heard i can get them for like 400 from the manufactureer..what kinda amp u recommend that would push this sub to its potential :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us