Three chamber bandpass video check it out

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 3248
The idea sound familiar to anyone?? mine perhaps?
These 8's hit 140 db

http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/Eclipse/8808.1.wmv

Bronze Member
Username: Mustang_guy

Post Number: 40
is that yours??

Bronze Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 61
hey sean how much would you charge me for a design on two alpine type r going for a combination of sq and spl? i have all measurements and jake said hes designing one for me but it doesnt hurt to have more than one option if so can yu let me know email is bigososs18pkws@aol.com thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 3249
no that isnt my box josh but I had the idea for a triple chamber abc box like a year ago or so and now i see this. Oso I appreciate your asking but I dont want to step on Jakes toes. It wouldnt be right for me to do that. If he falls through let me know and Ill give you a price. I like to honor my agreements as Im sure you would too.

Silver Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth, Dorset United Kingdom

Post Number: 600
Hell, this all you need...
Upload
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
Sean, jake gave me the dimensions and port sizes but im still not quite sure on what to do i need like a mini blueprint or better yet a materials list like how many peices cut at what size, fastening hardware (whatever is better to use), what gauge of speaker wire and what kind of terminals i dont want to get the wrong stuff and or cut the peices to the wrong size i also would like to get some diffrent designs/options so i can maybe make more than one box so if your interested please email me @ bigososs18pkws@aol.com and i can give you all the dimensions of my trunk so you have some thing to work with thank you

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
and if possible instructions on how to do it like step by step

Gold Member

Post Number: 3258
do a search on box buildind technics youll find all you need to know

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
yeah but you design good enclosures from what i hear id rather have someone who knows what their doing like you and jake rather that some idiot, me, trying to design his own box knowing my luck itll sound like a sony xplode 10 and be distorted as he11
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us