Neons and music?

Silver Member
Username: Subzer0

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 200
anyone know where I can get some high qaulity neons ( red ) and also a control to make them bump to the music in my car as well as the lock beep?.. I've seen several people with these in richmond.

also anywhere to get a super bright underbody kit would be appreciated too ;).

Bronze Member
Username: Richierch

Post Number: 31
autozone

Silver Member
Username: Iowahawks19

Post Number: 161
is red legal in Kentucky SUbzero, you might want to check it out because i know in Iowa red/blue/white are all illegal(emergency colors)

you might want to check into it

Bronze Member
Username: Gavbo211

US

Post Number: 42
yeah im in illinois and i have red underbody and i cant drive with them on cause they are emergency colors. by the way if u want a really bright underbody lights u should check out L.E.D. lights. they are brighter and smoother than neons, plus they can pulse and do a bunch of other things neons cant. also, check ebay thats where i got mine and i got a great deal.

Bronze Member
Username: Mustang_guy

Post Number: 26
yea i was gonna say ebay

Silver Member
Username: Subzer0

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 201
red is illegal but perfectly fine if your parked or using it purely for show ;).

I think I will try ebay for some L.E.D.'s and see what I can get there. Autozones in Richmond have like a single set of reds and I know people who have the blues and they aren't very bright.

Bronze Member

US

Post Number: 43
In my opinion StreetGlow is still the best out there if u are looking for the top quality product i would say they are the way to go. A little bit more expensive, but dont be fooled by those 19 dollar kits they just arent up to the quality standard. good luck and hope ur happy with ur purchase!!

Bronze Member

US

Post Number: 44
ohh and i hope u have about 4-5 hours to waste cause thats how long mine took to put on. but then again that could be because i didnt have the proper equipment to get my car up in the air and its kinda difficult to crawl under there and have room to work.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us