I need advice about my system

Unregistered guest
i have 2 x 1500 watt peak 15' infinity subs, and a 800 watt rockford fosgate punch amp. i got it all second hand ( except for the amplifier ). i was in my buddy's car, he was pushing 1 x 1200 watt infinity sub, also a 15', with a 400 watt amp, and his bass was infinitely more intense than mine. any suggestions as to what i can do to increase my bass?

i got my amp set to 6db, and i set the gain properly. all my wires are correct, no cuts. im grounded properly, my power wire is brand new, and i ran it without letting it go near any electronic on the way to battery. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as to what i can do to increase my bass.

o, and i was told by a friend ( who i frankly think is an idiot ) to carve holes next to my rear speaker to cause a sort of bass tube effect. true or false? im thinking false, but you guys are the pros.

please email your responses to nocternal_punk@hotmail.com or respond here. thank you in advance.

Username: Thespotlight

Amarillo, TX USA

Post Number: 3
I don't know how yours isn't louder than his. Maybe he's got a better alternator or a cap. Are your speakers hooked up in parallel or serial?

Silver Member
Username: Tbone

OK United States

Post Number: 194
Just for kicks, make sure that both subs are wired in phase -2- +2+ on their respective channels.

Username: Mike

Post Number: 3
can u guys help me? i need to find a website where i can get a 10 or 12 w7 4 less than $300.

Bronze Member
Username: Wj94

Post Number: 26
i need to find a website where i can get a 10 or 12 w7 4 less than $300.

good luck with that.

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Post Number: 282
lol tru...check ebay, they have them cheaper than MSRP but not $300..

maybe a 10w7 for 300? not sure

Username: Thespotlight

Amarillo, TX USA

Post Number: 9
Try pricegrabber.com

Silver Member
Username: Newb

Post Number: 124
so his 2 15's sound louder than ur one?
1)well if ur merchandise is used r u sure its not damaged?
2)u both have the same brand amp and subs?
3)do u both have the same size car?
4)do both have the same type of box?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us