Hows my system lookin

Bronze Member
Username: Richierch

Post Number: 18
ok so far i have this goin for my system...i have 2 12 Infinity 1230W's, an Audiobahn A12005DN, and im probably getting one of these three decks but i cant decide: Pioneer DEH-P7700MP, Panasonic CQ-C8301U, or a Clarion DXZ655MP HU, but i cant decide which one is best. but what do you think of my system so far.

thanks,
richie

Silver Member
Username: Dominirica012

Charlotte, North Carolina US

Post Number: 148
your systems sounding good...if i were you i would get the pioneer their more reliable although i hear that clarion decks are pretty good too

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
i like the looks of the pioneer but i also hear clarions are good

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
does anyone know if those subs bottom out

Silver Member
Username: Daddy_phat_sack

Post Number: 284
any sub will bottom out....

Silver Member
Username: Alpineuser

Winchester, TN

Post Number: 642
xbl^2 subs dont bottom out they are "bottomless"

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
what are xbl2's

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
and out of clarion, pioneer, and panasonic which one should i get...i know panasonic isnt that good but i heard clarion is even though its not as flashy as the pioneer is it overall better

Silver Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 700
i'd get the pioneer or panasonic. clarion has bad customer service so if something goes wrong you're sh1t out of luck. Panasonic is pretty good. I have one in my system and it sounds pretty good.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
ok thanks, ill look into it

Silver Member
Username: Iowahawks19

Post Number: 162
yea pioneer or panasonic, I myself am thinking of getting the panasonic because it has 5v preamps and IMO looks better and has more features then the pioneer, I too am havin problems trying to figure out what i want. I hear the pioneer sounds good n all but i like features so i'll prolly go for the panasonic

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
my friend has the pioneer and its really cool...however it doesnt have te motor face like the panasonic and it doesnt have extra screensavers on the website...but the pioneer has individual sub control and the display is a little more rich...and then again the panasonic looks nicer overall but doesnt have the sq of the pioneer

decisions decisions

Silver Member
Username: Mike_anthes

Canton, SD USA

Post Number: 128
ok...if it were me...the looks and motorized face...and screensavers...and that stuff comes second next to my sound...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
so what are you saying
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us