Loudest System!!

Bronze Member
Username: Mustang_guy

Post Number: 15
Does anyone have a link or picture of the loudest system out there???

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 204
MINE! JK!

Silver Member
Username: Langless28

Post Number: 275
u have the same last name as me! josh

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
i do???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
i do?? thats kool

Bronze Member
Username: Shea88

Cartwright, Manitoba Canada

Post Number: 51
The loudest system out there, I can only imagin lol haha, the loudest I have ever herd was a couple years ago a kid I went to school with had a 92 Taurus, he had 2 12" subs im not sure what kind but they where about 75-80 pounds in the box and a 3000 watt alpine amp 1800 rms, Im not going to lie, honestly you could hear his car before you could see it in town. No lie, he now has major hearing problems and I wonder why:P

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
ooo....lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 212
LOL! My subs weigh 41 pounds a piece. About 85 once put in the box (I have two boxes). I don't know how far away you can hear me, but my friend was two cars away at a stop light and his mirrors were shaking...

Silver Member
Username: Shadylimitedx

Pgh, Pa Usa

Post Number: 274
is there any tricks 2 get far bass travel an still keep it sound go0d in the car

Silver Member

Post Number: 213
Bass travel? WTF?

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 510
Jake...what subs ya got and how much sq do they have

Silver Member

Post Number: 216
12" Eclipse Ti's. They're alright on the SQ end, but they're more towards SPL in the ported boxes I have. I had them in two 1 cubic foot sealed boxes, and they were the best SQ subs I've ever heard!

Silver Member

Pgh, Pa Usa

Post Number: 277
so0 ppl can hear the bass real far away

Silver Member
Username: Geekbike

Post Number: 285
Scott, it's people like you who give car audio a bad name. Thanks for ruining it for the rest of us.

Silver Member

Pgh, Pa Usa

Post Number: 278
o ya let me tell ya

Silver Member

Post Number: 227
I have my entire car Dynamatted. It's actually a different brand called b-quiet, which IMO is better. This helps keep the bass from "traveling" and is what you should be looking for. Keep your windows up, no one wants to hear it. If I keep the windows up, I can turn it up pretty loud and no one outside can hear it. But if I want to show her off, I can turn it up. But please don't drive through neighborhoods with it blaring. That's just plane disrespect.

Username: Diamondman

Post Number: 4
the best aprt about having a system is the looks u get from people :-). young people are like what the hell and are like that system is sh_t mine is better and old people are like turn it down !!!. lol have had both happen to me. thye only tellme toturn it down when downtown toronto/ or the area lol

Post Number: 5
oh ya my old system was pretty loud. hit 145Db. couldent listen to it full beucase the base would hurt your ears to thepoint where it had to be turned down

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
how do u read Db??

Post Number: 6
i went to a SPL COMP and they read it there tis done by computer and a device is stuck (on frount whindshield) and it reads the the DB in the car

Silver Member

Post Number: 248
Dood, you have no idea what a system is. Mine is mild compared to what is out there, and you have a hard time breathing when it hits. Make your ears hurt? I have headphones that'll do that... You can do that with a set of tweeters. Heck, I've seen exhausts on cars that loud...

Post Number: 7
lol thast great adnits cool if u have tweaters that can make ur earshirt but that wouldbe wasyim talking about all bass no mids or highs buddy and also that was my old system, my new system is twiceas powerful and better in every way

Bronze Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 39
try listening to a car thats 177 db it blow your ear drums and possible send you into a heart attack

Silver Member

Post Number: 250
Ok Anthony, let's have a contest and see who wins. I have SPL and SQ. You pick which. I have two 12" Eclipse Ti's in slotted boxes for SPL. And two 10" Eclipse Ti's in a sealed box for SQ. I have a DA7232 amp for the subs, a PA5422 amp for components, an Alpine CDA-9833 deck (next thing to get upgraded), and all Eclipse components. And I'm debating if I should get another DA7232 amp to run the 10s at the same time.

Good luck beating that! And yes, just my bass will make your ears hurt, I was trying to say that making your ears hurt is nothing. It's when you can't breath right, and you can't see in front of you is when it's loud.

Silver Member

Post Number: 251
And if you're planning on beating that, how are you going about doing it?

Silver Member
Username: Dominirica012

Charlotte, North Carolina US

Post Number: 138
ooo....you getting called out anthony....jake how much yu pay for your 12" Ti because i was thinking about maybe getting one

Silver Member

Post Number: 254
I paid $550 for the pair, but that was from a friend of mine that didn't want them, yet they were NIB still under warranty. They're the best all-around subs I've ever heard.

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 132
http://www.termpro.com/asp/competitorstats.asp?Competitor_ID=27197&Season=2005

Post Number: 9
ok im getting my system installed right now i dropped it off today and am getting it back tues wed latest. im running alpine headunit 9815(not sure of model number)and then a full diamond audio system with Hex 6 1/2 in frount and M6 6 1/2 in back both powered by an individual diamond D5300.2 and then 2 Diamond 12"D9 subs in the trunk so i think my system has both of best worlds. where are u located? what city i will chalange u if u want

Silver Member

Post Number: 257
ROFL! I've owned those two subs, and then moved to Eclipse. I live in Montpelier Idaho. Trust me man, my friend has my old subs in ported 35Hz boxes with about 2,500 watts a peice, and mine's STILL louder then his... Bleh.

And that link is hardcore. I think I need to get into competition... I'm curiouse to see what my system hits, and how much louder adding those 10" with the seperate amp would make it...

Silver Member

Post Number: 258
Also, why didn't you install it yourself? When I spend that much, I don't let hardly anyone touch it. I've never had a car worked on by someone else. I'm a ASE certified master mechanic, and I work the trade. There's a saying in the trade: "If you don't work on it, then it's not yours." Just a thought man...

Silver Member

Post Number: 260
Also, don't be taking this the wrong way. I just see a lot of little punks that talk a lot of sh1t. If you really have that system, then kudos to you man. Thats a pretty bad system, and I hope you enjoy it. I moved to Eclipse because they're better built, louder, and tighter. The Diamond's were a little too boomy for me, and more expensive then the Eclipse, so I changed my trunk out :D. Hope you enjoy the stereo.

Post Number: 10
ya i will post pics of the install tomorrow and show you. i was a very simple install beucase this is only a temp car. also im really good frends with the guy thats installing it so the install is free

Bronze Member
Username: Darkseid

Post Number: 87
what is the satisfaction of having your bass travel far away, or have it so loud you can't sit in it? For people who go to competitions, that's understandable. Just seems that majority of people on this forum do it solely to impress there friends or some nobody walking down the street.

Silver Member

Post Number: 263
I have my system loud enough for me, but it goes louder. The subs and amp that I bought will go louder than I can honestly say I can handle, let alone like... :P

mark ott
Unregistered guest
i am just starting my system out and i made my own box do you guys think that chances are i made it wrong?? i read a lot of how to books but i didnt take into consideration the subs that i am getting....and i coated my trunk ful of dynamatt was it worth it or no.....thanks for helping out guys i owe ya all one

Silver Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 244
Yo Jake ... there was a guy at my school up here in CT and he had a very similiar system to you ... he had 1 15 ti and 2 12" ti's. they were in a angled slot ported box that he custom made with the 15 in the middle and the 12's on each side, i was skeptical about the system becuz the 15 and 12 are very different sounding subs but trust me man ... that car was ridiciulous, it made my body feel like it was coming out of my chest ... so whoever is gonna test jake id say make sure ur ready ... lol but the those diamond audio subs are very good ... my boy has 2 15 inch TDX's and they hammer so itll b a good comp.

Username: Ankit69

is tdx better then re audio?

WC
Unregistered guest
well we all know that anthony REALLY has the system since hes gonna post pics but Jake? i dont know about that most people say they got this and that but dont have the pics to prove it and i bet hes gonna say he dosent have a camera or something... bleh

Bronze Member
Username: Livinloud7

Post Number: 21
Well at least somebody (Darkseid) has another view of this subject.

Username: Dis_yo_boi_alex

Naples, Florida USA

Post Number: 1
why dont you fu<king losers shut the fu<k up and jack off to ur internet p0rn you mother fu<kers aint got sh1t f@gggots Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 264
OMFG Alex. You're pathetic. Four Alpines Type-R's? My last setup was 4 Type-X, and now I'm gonna run two Eclipse SW9122's, and maybe two more 10s. And guys, the install isn't anywhere near finished. I just got the car (black Jeep Cherokee), and have probably 95% of the materials. Just have to get some time to dynamat it and run wires :-(. Boxes are semi-built. One of the subs is currently in my Honda Accord, and the other is NIB. If you send me your email, I'll be glad to send you some pics. And my bro broke my camera, so new pics are gonna have to wait while it's getting fixed, but I have a few of the Honda here on the computer.

Bronze Member
Username: Tbolt

Collipark, GA

Post Number: 43
what size box do you have in your accord

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
accord???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
oo nvm

Silver Member

Post Number: 267
2.28 cu/ft. tuned to 35Hz.

Bronze Member
Username: Tbolt

Collipark, GA

Post Number: 44
do you still have a good amount of trunk space left

Silver Member

Post Number: 270
Yea, I can fit another in there, but this poor car is about to fall apart on me, so I'm not going to install my system in it. Waiting to get my Cherokee all fixed up and ready for it.

KMARTXR
Unregistered guest
i had a 12" kenwood w3009 and a 12" audiobahn alumn12 with a audiobahn a80002t (1 channel was broke so both were on the left channel) in my car in a sealed box and you could hear it almost a 1/4 mile down the road.

my civic is falling apart

Naples, Florida USA

Post Number: 3
Jake what year is ur cherokee because the 2005 looks tight as hell

Silver Member

Post Number: 272
My Accord is falling apart too. I'm actually looking at a couple different years. Not the newer body style, too fancy. I specifically want a Laredo Classic, black, with moon roof, preferable a manual, V6 4.0. I'm gonna paint two wide white racing strips up it, tint the windows with Eclipse graphics, etc etc etc. Probably a 1995 or somewheres about there...

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2982
Possibly the stupidest thread I've ever read.....

Silver Member

Post Number: 273
I'm sorry. Why'd you read it again?

Jack Hoff
Unregistered guest
HAHA he thinks hes one of the pros now too good for this thread. and why the h3ll did you read it?
that would of looked much better if they were 4 eclipses.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
lol u want a 95 lol i got a 97 grand charackee...on another note my system is almost done i have teh headunit in adn the components justwaiting for tomorrow to got back and hook upthe subs and tune the system. pictures will follow when i get home

Silver Member

Post Number: 274
Anthony, yes, I like the older style. If you think I'm jelouse of your Cherokee, you have it all wrong. I have a 1969 Z-28 Camaro I'm restoring (painting it now, finally done with the sanding), a 1967 GMC 1/4 ton blue, all restored with a 350 short block WITH supercharger. A 1982 Z-28 Camaro with a 383 stroker, and trubo; not to mention a couple other "toys" that arn't really worth mentioning.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 73
pwned

Bronze Member
Username: Letto

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 46
Jake Hill is also a millionaire, and owns his own audio shop and car lot. He was recently on the cover of US Weekly for being one of the top 10 richest people in America. He has had every system out there, and knows what everything sounds like in every car. Don't try arguing with him, because he will just buy your system and car and see for himself how loud it is.

Yes, Jake Hill has everything anyone could ever want.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
are you g@y??

Silver Member

Post Number: 275
H3ll no. I work four jobs, and have worked 55 hours since Sunday, and today is going to be a 12 hour day, I'm on lunch right now. I work at an autobody shop (that's where I'm working today), a dairy (yea, I know), an automotive shop, and on the side I fix computers and help my friend out.

I don't own any businesses, but when you work 80-90+ hours a week at 15-50 an hour, you come out alright. And the 1969 Camaro cost me nothing, I put together a 1971 GMC for a guy and he gave me the car and $500 bucks. The GMC cost me $300 and I worked that off (from the guy that owns the autobody shop) and the 82 Camaro I bought for $2,000 and it was almost finished.

And since I work the trade, I pay for materials for the paint jobs, and I do the work (labor is 95% of the costs). And I can get Edelbrock parts at wholesale costs. Any other smart @ss comments?

west side crooks
Unregistered guest
Haha its hard to believe that you get 15 dollars an hour at a dairy and 15 dollars an hour fixing computers ha and youre so busy working yet you still find the time to post all day on here. so that means you have close to seven cars hahahahahaha! you can post all you want about the stuff you have but we all know its not true youre just making yourself look stupid. and post pics with you in them if its really true if you have all this money you still cant afford a camera? WTF? HaHA keep on dreaming!

Bronze Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 48
Hey, IF all that stuff is true, than that's very admirable... more power to you.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
Its funny how theres always some haters on here and always post under some bu11sh!t name why dont you get off his nutts and grown your own pair

Silver Member
Username: Msully701

Stratford, Connecticut US

Post Number: 186
well, my sub box wieghs 120 with subs in it... my kicker systems moves soo much air its hard to breathe, also with the bass shakers under each seat and my car being a hatch back it bounces off the huge back window....you can brag about your Ti's all you want I got you beat, anyway on this anthony guy why the hell, not install it yourself you dont have the right to even bump your system if you didnt install it yourself, you cant show it off unless you worked on it yourself, whats to show off about that? "I bought it all and had it installed" you just some kid who doesnt care and will just pay to have it, g@y

Silver Member
Username: Msully701

Connecticut US

Post Number: 187
oh and that west side crooks f@g is a stupid f(_)ck. "hahahaha" your g@y laugh more "hahahaha" im a geek and type all the f(_)cking time so I always have to put "hahahaha" like im actually talking to someone in real life "ahahahaha"

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
lol y would i think ur were jellous about my jeep. i wasent trying to make u jellous or anything like that lol. i was simply stating a fact that we will both have the same cars. i didnt need to have a little right up on what other cars u have. on that note i would like to say one word to u M5
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/mr_furious40/car.jpg[/IMG]
oh and thats not turbo or supercharger 5.0L 400Hp

Silver Member

Post Number: 204
so anthony when are you going to post a pic of your system?...im not trying to start no sh!t because i know my sh!t sucks im just saying that everyone here is running their mouths but no one shows any pics

Silver Member

Post Number: 276
I see no reason to put up pics of all my "million dollar stuff." You still wouldn't believe me. And mathew, what exactly are you running? I'd like to know, I'm always looking for improvements :D.

I have a friend that has 650HP with a out of a 4 cylinder Volkswagon Bettle engine. He's a writer for NHRA, and races a little on the side.

And that car is pretty cool looking, I've always like German made cars. BMW's are well built. My Camaro should push around the 700 mark if I decide to go all out, but I'm thinking of keeping it as close to stock as I can, if I ever get it finished :-(.

Glasswolf has a pretty sweet car. 1966 Challenger. Pretty slick. My friend has a Dodge Challenger with a 440 Wedge that will smoke all of my cars, not sure on the year, but it is MINT! Anywho, if you don't believe me, I don't care. I have fun with my toys, and I love them all!

Silver Member

Post Number: 215
66 challenger seen a few of those their nice and this is coming from someone who is more of an import fan..gotta friend witta 69 mustang thats gonna be nice if he ever finishes it

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
ok here are the unfinished puctures of my system. the subs go in today so im excited to hear them but for now here is headunit and component setup. i put the amps under the seat beacue of lack of space and i didnt want a complacated custom install just something simple
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/mr_furious40/DSC03123.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/mr_furious40/DSC03125.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/mr_furious40/DSC03126.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/mr_furious40/DSC03127.jpg[/IMG]

Silver Member

Post Number: 277
Sexy. What's the RMS rating on those amps? And I like that deck. I have the CDA-9833 in my Honda, good decks.

Bronze Member
Username: Dz43893

Chicago, Illinois United states

Post Number: 92
did u install that urself? because if u took it to a store and they were that sloppy with the wires,im sure it works fine but u need to clean it up. but im still a bronze member so i know nothing. and i like ur HU its got a pretty big screen

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
ya i love the deck they work great....and yes i did take it to a shop to get it done but as i said this is my unfinished system we havent tuned or compleated anything year so yes it is slopy im going today to get it all done. the RMS rating on teh amps i will find out pretty sure they are 300 each

Bronze Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 50
Yeah, I have the CDA-9831, and I'm very happy with it. Especially since it wasn't over-the-top in price.

Naples, Florida USA

not a very good system

Username: Usnavy

Post Number: 3
I have a 2004 dodge ram 1500.Inside I have the alpine CDA-9835, a pair of Focal utopia 165W, Alpine MRV-F545 4 channel, Alpine MRD-M1005 mono block, and my eclipse titanium SW9122 is on the way. The only thing that is installed right now is the deck. I cant get it installed until the end of the month but I am excited. My question is I am thinking about buying the alumapro 15 Farad CAP. Eventually I am going to add another MRD-M1005 and Eclipse Titanium 12. Do I need this big of a CAP or should I get the 5 Farad. Also I heard that the Utopia Crossovers are burning up. Should I use the 4 channel as an electronic crossover? Let me know.

Naples, Florida USA

dustin how much did all this stuff cost neways Lmao

Everything has been bought brand new. I got the deck for $350 the 4 channel for $300 mono block for $400 the eclipse was $350 and the CAP I can get for $280 with all the wiring distribution block, and I threw in a breaker instead of a fuse box, I think it is close to $3600 with the box

Post Number: 8
Any Ideas on the CAP or what to do about the crossovers

Naples, Florida USA

Post Number: 6
nope

Bronze Member
Username: Audiobass10

Cape Coral, FL United States

Post Number: 27
Alex, I see you're from Naples. I'm in Cape Coral. Thought it was odd there was someone near me on the forums.

Silver Member

Post Number: 278
Dustin, that amp won't power that Eclipse Ti very well. I'd go with something bigger. I went to an audio shop here today and had them demo a bunch of different amps on the same setup as mine, and I'm trying to decide if I want to spend a ton of money or not. But the 30001bd seemed like the sweet spot... I'll probably go that route instead of my DA7232, or a Zapco...

And for a cap, they're all pretty much the same. And I'm not sure what Dodge puts in their trucks, but I'm sure it's pretty large, depending on your engine. I usually go with a much larger cap then I need, just in case.

Anthony: only 300 RMS? Those subs should handle a sh1t load, why not more power?

Bronze Member

EVERETT, WA US

Post Number: 14
what do you mean 300 rms? I am thinking of using my Alpine MRD-m1005 that is 1000W. I was think about using a zapco 6.0 or 9.0 to run the speaks and the sub bt it got to spendy for now and I would have to redo all the wiring. I dont have the money to spend on zapco right now. Only about 450 for a good mono block. What do you guys think that I should get?

Bronze Member

EVERETT, WA US

Oh and the ram alternator is 136A I think

Username: 1559spl

Junction City, Kansas USA

Post Number: 1
Does anyone know where I could get some more 15" KOVE Armegedon Z's?

Bronze Member

lol the 300RMs amps are for the components not for the subs...im currently using D5 600 for the subs but i hear they are underrated and put out more power. and the system sounds great cant wiat for spl

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
alex are u saying i dont have a very good system or were u refering to some one else ?

Bronze Member

EVERETT, WA US

Post Number: 17
What kind of components are you running

Silver Member

Post Number: 288
Dustin: try a Kenwood or Clarion amp. They're decent quality, and my friend has a Clarion amp that we just hooked to my 12" Eclipse Ti and it hit pretty good. I think it's 400 watts RMS? But for $450, you could get something much better.

Bronze Member

EVERETT, WA US

Post Number: 18
So what should I go with for around $450
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us