What would be better

Anonymous

ok this thought ran through my mind...which would be louder and have better sq...1 15" brahma...or 4 15" shivas...the brahma would be ported and the shivas would be sealed...

Bronze Member
Username: Hemiboy

Post Number: 33
Thats a joke right?
15 inches compared to 60 inches?

Silver Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 694
to find how many square inches your sub is you don't simply add 15 + 15. you need to find the how many square inches of cone area it has and then the amount of distance that travels

Bronze Member
Username: Hemiboy

Post Number: 36
rgr that, but what ever it ends up equaling the more subs ya have the louder it will be.

Silver Member
Username: Geekbike

Post Number: 269
For sounding good, I'm not even sure what would win. The 4 Shivas will be louder, but it's not a fair comparison. If you're looking price wise, the Shivas will cost you $350 more. You can just about get another Brahma for that. With 2 Brahmas, there wouldn't even be a comparison.

Anonymous

yea...thats true...i was just wondering...arent shivas supposed to be like some of the best sq subs out there...what if they were 12s instead of 15s...then what...

Anonymous

what are the prices on the new shivas...i really like them and would go quite nicely with my amp...i want either 4 12s or 4 15s if the 4 12s would match the output of the brahma i would be satisfied...o and the prices on the adire site are msrp...but i know that they sell them for much less...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us