Has anyone ever tried this?

Anonymous

Taking a sealed enclosure and injected it with different types of gas? Just to see what the sound difference would be. Or what about putting an injecter on the side of a ported box hooked up to where it injects CO2 or something directly into the box when it hits bass notes was thinking you could change the tune on the fly or something. I dont I was just chiefing on one thinking of silly ideas like this.

Silver Member
Username: Geekbike

Post Number: 268
I've thought about this for SPL vehicles, where a gas is injected into the cab. I don't think a sealed enclosure would work because the pressure would need to be equal on both sides of the woofer, otherwise it would be permenantly out or in. With a ported box, you'd probably poison yourself after a few minutes. The only application that would work would be a totally sealed enviroment where someone could not breath it in (SPL vehicles only). And I'm fairly sure it is not legal in competition.

Silver Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 693
yea i think it is illegal in competitions. Pretty sure. LOL! I could see some kid injegting hiscar with CO@ and thinking he's cooland then a few min later he passes out. lol1 I dunno. it made me laugh

hummmm good
Unregistered guest
fill it with weed smoke

Anonymous

No but when I sit in my ride and smoke some herb I like to watch the smoke vibrate from all the bass : )

Silver Member
Username: Ctx

Post Number: 151
if you filled a cab with a gas heavyer than oxygen youd definatly gain alot
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us