Subwoofer ??'s

Bronze Member
Username: Gball6

Charleston, IL

Post Number: 15
I am looking to buy some subs, I recently had 4 12" Audiobahns(400RMS) hooked up to a JBL BP1200.1 amp I still have the amp. I'm trying to go with a smaller setup, but not less sound. What is the difference between a 15" sub with 500RMS and a 12" sub with 500RMS? Here are a few that i was looking at:

2 AUDIOBAHN AW1571T 15" Subwoofers Subs 2000W
2 AUDIOBAHN AWC12T 12" SUBWOOFERS SUBS 2000 WATTS
2 AW1571SE 15" Subwoofers AUDIOBAHN

All i have really seen is Audiobahns in my price range. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Bronze Member
Username: Opie_har

Somewhere, One of them USA

Post Number: 73
If you like audiobahn's so much, look into the aw1208t. Second, what is your price range?

Bronze Member
Username: Gball6

Charleston, IL

Post Number: 16
I've been looking on ebay and I'm trying not to spend more than $100 a sub. Would it be better to have 2 12' or 15's? I will look into those subs.

Unregistered guest
hey, got a 1 farad cap, kenwood 4-channel 640w, rockford fosgate 2-channel 1800w, one distribution block w/ 2 fuses, powering 2 alpine type r's (12's), in a q-logic enclosure box that can be ported or sealed, currently sealed. In the doors are 4 alpine type r's 6x8's and an alpine deck cda-9855 deck. Got everything working properly, sounds very clean. All installed in a mercury cougar. Only problem is i have one sub burning up really bad, just from hitting after only 5 minutes. Amps and wiring are cool, and so is the other sub. Amps are not in protection mode and sound is not being distorted...any idea to why this might be????
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us