Elemental Designs A,O, &K subs???Are they any good???Glasswolf and anyone?

asdf
Unregistered guest
I look on the ED site and i say something that amazed me......"good" subs for about $150 each!!!

but are they really good.....what are the A,O, and K series subs comparably to???

i wanna get 2 10's that i could feed 600 or 1200 watts RMS to...(300 or 600 per sub)(one JBL 600.1 or two)

i like the prices i see for these subs....what series would be better that CompVr 10's and would any of them compare to something like JL w3v2's or w6v2???or the brahma 10???

overall are they good subs???I am mainly looking at the K's....

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Post Number: 277
the A series subs could almost compare to w7's with 26mm xmax for 12" and 29mm xmax for 15 inch 1 way

i would stick with one or two a series subs, they are excellent, probably the best subs for their price bracket

K's, not sure i havent looked at them much yet but anything from ED is most definately worth the money invested and will last you quite some time

Silver Member

Post Number: 278
the 15 inch A series is the only sub thats got high xmax than a brahma and uses less power, but the other two, brahmas are a better sub but they would beat out the 12w6v2 and definately comp VR's

Anonymous

i really wanna know about the K series...

what would they be comparable to??? i see that the K's have an xmax that is higher than a solobaric L7 10!!! but do they sound good???

also i cant find the Thiele/small on ED subs on the site....i need to know the Fs of the K and A 10's???where can i find this???

Bronze Member
Username: Redskin

LondonEngland

Post Number: 46
Anonymous are you blind, does your scroll down key not work or what?

www.edesignaudio.com/ep2/10k.htm

As well as the T/S some box designs too.

Anonymous

i realized that seconds after posting....
i feel real smart now......

but still....any info on these subs???

Silver Member

Post Number: 279
lol um yes ED subs sound awesome, when paired with the correct box and amp.. especially A series subs

im thinking about getting a 15 inch a series sub hehe and running a 1000/1 to it..that would be nuts lol

Bump
Unregistered guest
Bumpdy Bump....I was thinking about the A 12 or 10 I cannot decide which is best for a JBL 600.1 any thoughts people?

Silver Member

Post Number: 289
i would go with a 12 inch A series sub in a decent to bigger sized vented box tuned a little above the Fs (or F3) of the sub and since its dual 2 ohms, youll get the full 600w rms to it from your amp

Anonymous

would i be better off w/ 2 10" K's (sealed .75 cu ft each) or one Brahma 10 (vented l.5) on my JBL 600.1???

Silver Member
Username: Hydro

Orlando, Florida

Post Number: 183
You Never know till you test it out its called Trial and Error.

Silver Member

Post Number: 301
i would definately go with the brahma but make sure it has the correct size box and tuning frequency
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us