Just put a 15" Diamond Audio TDX on Ebay!!!

Silver Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Dubuque, Iowa United States

Post Number: 438
Sorry to be a little cheap with the title, i just wanted to get the word out the i have one of them up for sale on Ebay.

Silver Member
Username: Mikechec9

Chicago/atlanta

Post Number: 335
so, are you going to go ahead and get the DLS? or are you going to stick w/the one D9?

Silver Member

Post Number: 444
still trying to figure out what i wanna do, i just know that i cant do anything till i sell these. I finally got it into my own head that it will take more power then i am prepared to use to power one of them. I just wanna put one of them up to see if it will sell before i put the other one up. I might go with 6 cheaper twelves or 8or9 tens because i think it would be interesting to try.

Silver Member

Chicago/atlanta

Post Number: 337
interesting indeed. when you finish let me know how you managed to use LESS power w/all of those subs than the one 15", lol.

Silver Member

Post Number: 445
it would take like 1000-1500 to properly power one of the TDX's. I can ger 4 RE12's and just keep the amp that i have got and give them around 150 rms and they only need 175 rms. At some point down the line i could add more of them if i chose too, but i think it would be overkill.

Silver Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 377
I am surprised you didn't put a link of your auction in your post! That is a good way to advertise! lol.

Silver Member

Post Number: 446
never thought about doing it. Do you think i will get any bids at a starting point of 250 and a buy it now of 275??? So far i have 1 watcher.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26%26item%3D5786243987%26

Silver Member

Chicago/atlanta

Post Number: 341
your link didn't work for me. i used this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=18804%26item%3D5786243987 %26%26

i would "buy it now." i'm a fan of those subs, and that price is more than perfectly fair. i would have paid that immediately for a 12"

Silver Member

Post Number: 447
do you think that i should have asked for more?? lol.

Silver Member

Post Number: 448
I just figured that it would be a good price. I actually got mine for 320 apeice brand new from the guy i got all of my stuff from.

Silver Member

Chicago/atlanta

Post Number: 342
i think it's perfect. further, i would be suprised if someone doesn't buy it now within the next couple days.
you will be able to sell the second sub based on this one's potential.
if only i had a second ride

Silver Member

Post Number: 449
How come TDX's arent talked about too much on this forumn or any other??? I was also wondering, do you think that with my 500 watt Zapco Reference amp do you think that the 4 12" RE subs will be louder the the 2 15" TDX's???

Silver Member

Chicago/atlanta

Post Number: 343
sure, if you use the same zapco to push the 15's. but, if you were to invest in a more powerful amp, those D9's would work wonders. while i am not a big fan of 15's per se (sq), the TDX's have always been on my top 10 sql list. the shop assisting me with my install only sells toplline equipment-focal, dls, audison, eclipse- and right there in the front of the sound board is the D9 TDX. you couldn't get me to sell them for four re's, but thats jmo.
also, the fact that they are not as well known as the other talked about subs makes them even more attractive to me. people just don't know about them. then again, if you were to mention audison amps, you wouldn't get too many oohs and aahhs either.

Silver Member

Post Number: 450
wanna buy another vehicle and by the TDX's???

Silver Member

Chicago/atlanta

Post Number: 346
yes! just too broke, lol.

Silver Member

Post Number: 451
just buy a Hot Wheels then strap the subs to it!!!

LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 452
I am going to bed man. It would be great if you could email me your AIM or another screen name so that we could talk about stuff more in depth.

Silver Member

Chicago/atlanta

Post Number: 351
just updated my profile. it's listed there now.

Silver Member

Post Number: 453
I just lowered the starting price from 249.99 down to 199.99 if anyone is interested.

Silver Member

Post Number: 459
So far i have 3 watchers and one offer of 215 dollars, but no bids.

Silver Member

Post Number: 460
Still no bids, if you know of anyone interested please let them know.

Silver Member

Post Number: 461
This freaking punk lister changed is price when i did now he frikin changed is picture to the same one as mine!!!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 470
I just lowered my buy it now price down to 249.99 if anyone is interested.

Silver Member

Post Number: 475
Here is a recap. I lowered the sarting price and buy it now price from 249.99 down to 199.99 and 274.99 to 249.99. I changed the shipping from whatever it costs for shiping down to only 24.99 for shipping via UPS Ground. Just so you know, i will now take a hit for shipping this item. Other shippers of the TDX and new D9 charge atleast 45 dollars!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 485
There is now less then 2 days left and no bids!!! Will someone please freaking bid on the sub, i am so ancy to get 4 new RE12's and would like to order them very soon, but i need the money first.

Silver Member
Username: Dominirica012

Charlotte, North Carolina US

Post Number: 158
thats a nice sub if i hadnt bought that mtx 9500 i wouldve bid on that

Silver Member

Post Number: 487
how long ago did you buy the 9500??? Do you see anything on my listing that would give [eople a reason not to bid??? Cuz i just dont get why i have not gotten any yet.

Silver Member

Post Number: 159
the problem with ebay is that alot of people who bid dont know almost anything about the product and most people bid on the last day anyway
Also..if i were you i would put SUBWOOFER in the title of the auction because what most people probably do si just type in SUBWOOFER and if they did that they wouldnt be able to see your sub because you dotn have it written anywere

Silver Member

Post Number: 495
Thanks for you tip, we'll see if it helps any. So far i have had almost 200 views though.

Silver Member

Post Number: 164
damn..hopefully some1 bids on your stuff because its very nicely priced

Silver Member

Post Number: 496
I just really dont understand it. I know most people wait till the end to bid but freaking come on!!! I thought for sure that i would just have a buy it now winner.

Silver Member

Post Number: 165
yea just be pacient...ive seen auctions on ebay go from 10 dollars to 80 dollars in the last 5 minutes...people wont start biddin on it probably until you get down to like 12 hours left

Silver Member
Username: Riebread77

Post Number: 200
Ebay Listing is all in what you put in the heading...the way you have it...only someone looking for a 15" Diamond Audio subwoofer is going to look at your page...put brahma or re xxx or eclipse ti in there...not many letters but you will get hits from people looking for those things and as a result, more possible bidders...if you want them to know it is perfect condition...put that in the subtitle. I always start my bids at $19.99(No reserve) too because people USUALLY sort the list by two things...least time left(people don't have to wait for it to end) and least expensive(people always want to save a buck...this encourages more hits to the page, more possible bidders, and usually more bids.

Silver Member

Post Number: 201
Also, if the sub is used...you should take actual pictures of it to show any wear at all, no matter how minor. You show just a brand new picture of the sub and a data or enclosure sheet that i can barely even see. Try loading up some better pictures.

Bronze Member
Username: Big_lou

Post Number: 11
You should have taken my offer for 215 when I offered it. I already found subs now. Sorry bro

Silver Member

Post Number: 497
I would have taken pictures of the subs if i could have, unfortuneately i do not have a camera ata ll. Lou, i got back to you right away and told you that would be willing to bargain with you and you never answered me back.

Silver Member

Post Number: 498
I just lowered the price down to 19.99 in the listings, i do have a reserve though. I changed my data sheet scan to show only the specs of the subs and with some actual detail.

Bronze Member
Username: Big_lou

Post Number: 12
You said that you would bargain if I put my bid in on the sub and nobody else bid, aka waited a week.

Silver Member

Post Number: 499
Sorry about the mixup. I had thought that i had e-mailed you back another time after the first message. You obviously must not have received the message. Sorry, and i hope you got the subs that you really wanted.

Silver Member

Post Number: 500
For anyone who is currently interested, there is currently a bid of 90 dollars, but the reserve has not yet been met.

Silver Member

Post Number: 174
just wondering wats ur reserve set 2?

Silver Member

Post Number: 204
you should just set no reserve...next time u do an auction just say that the sub is for sale locally and reserve the right to end the auction at any time...wait till 5 min left...if u don't get the price u want...just end the auction and relist it the next day.

Silver Member

Post Number: 501
how do you end an auction??

Silver Member

Post Number: 216
Go to your selling page...click the tab to the right of the item where it gives you list of things to do and click end item...and then cancel bids.

Silver Member

Post Number: 191
you see chris i told you that people always start bidding right at the end..youre up to 200 bucks with 7 hours left it should go a little bit higher

Silver Member

Post Number: 193
damn chris its $250 right now all you had to do was wait...

Bronze Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 81
im glad i made a deal with him before he put the other one up or i wouldve never got it

Silver Member

Post Number: 194
lol how much he going to sell you the other one for?

Bronze Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 83
thats between me and him lol lets put it this way i got one hell of a deal and if this was an auction hed be gettin one hell of a feedback

Silver Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth, Dorset United Kingdom

Post Number: 624
Feedback I bet he is the vulture.....

Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us