6.5 speakers

Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 8
im not familiar with 2 way or 3 way speakers but im a baller on a budget and i need new 6.5 to replace factories. i only have about 50 to speand whether its on a component set or just 2 or 3 ways so whats my best bet for that price also i have an old jensen 6oo watt 4 channel which i know is garbage but its what i have right now right now i have 2 audiobahn natural excursion 12 and a interfire 1000 watt class d amp i dont want just bass i want to hear the music with clarity so can someone help me?

Silver Member
Username: Riebread77

Post Number: 127
I have 2 infinity kappa 63.5i 6.5" 2-ways available.

225 watts peak/75 watts rms. It's a good, solid coaxial speaker...clear and snappy...It was used for 2 months has been sitting around for awhile after i sold my car. $60 shipped. I bought them for $130. Email me at riebread77@aol.com if your interested.

Silver Member
Username: Riebread77

Post Number: 128
sorry they are 3-ways with a super tweeter(better high frequency extension)

Bronze Member
Username: Dozyproductions

San Diego, California United States

Post Number: 89
wow a baller on a budget. thats new or just too overlooked. i would save up that other 50-70 dollars if you just want coaxil speakers. for baller music with components i would look for 150 range.

Post Number: 10
so theres basically no good speakers in the price range that i have now or just wait til i have more ends cuz big oso gotta eat and feed the kids

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
i really want to hear the music and not feel it im not a bass jnkie but i also want to hear the mids and highs any suggestions for the chili bowl p1mp?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 90
get a better job. go to school and get a degree

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
um lets think about that one i have a really good job but theirs other things in life like a house payment car payments wife and kids maybe when you grow youll think about that its called a budget youll understand one day.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 91
hahaha hey man you say your the baller. mabye you should stop spending money on useless things and yes pay attention to your other payments. i understand it all. its called paying for my car, paying for room and board (college dorm), paying for college and well good thing not the kids and wife yet. ;)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
i said baller on a budget and thats the budget aqround 50 for the 6.5 i do pay attention to my obligations i make enough money to put some away for a rainy day 50 is pretty much what i can spend without missing it to muchand im impatient so i dont want to wait for more money bass is over powering everything so if you dont have any suggestions then find another thread

Bronze Member

Post Number: 92
ok sir. yes ask around for some money or save up and get some alpine type R's off ebay. i got my girlfriend a pair for 83 with S&H. it was cheap. sorry but i cant get over the baller on the budget. People call me white trash, if i say im on a budget. so i guess i am.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
i would hardly call being on a budget white trash what they dont understand is that we would rather own a nice house and drive an ok car and pay our bills unlike them who buy nice cars big rims and live in a studio apartment its funny sh1t i see it all the time where i live and i laugh cuz all they have is a nice car with a payment of like 6 or 700 a month and live in a studio for like 3 or 400 a month funny sh1t if you ask me well thanx for the advice i see them type rs on ebay for cheap right now on ebay so thats basically the most bang for my buck?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 93
From my experience they are. unless anyone has any other input. just installed them in my girlfriends car and its incredible for the money that we payed. good luck oso

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
SPR-17LP that model number or you talking bout the components?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 94
Yes the 17lp would be the model. 63 plus S&H. if your talking about the components its around 100 bucks plus shipping and install if you wont do it yourself.

Bronze Member
Username: Invictuz

Seattle, Wa Usa

Post Number: 83
Oso; the infinitys Ryan is selling are good for that price.
If you are looking more for components check your local Ciruity City for clearance Infinity 6000cs (6.5" mid and 1" tweeter). These are last years (couple years) model and the new 6010cs are out so you should be able to grab a pair for 65$ (saw some a couple nights ago at CC in Seattle).
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us