DOWN WITH JL AUDIO AND ALL THE F THAT LIKE SQ

now what
Unregistered guest
sq sq now i have heard some bad systems in my life, but the people in hear make it out that if your running any thing other than jl re xxx dd915 ti and a few other your system is crap, and i dont belive that to be true
now question..... let say you have the best mids and hig money can buy imean so good u can see the music. and your 550 alt is pushing them with mc intosh amps 1000 of watts now u add a kicker or autoban or what ever JUST to reperduce MONO sound tones? with the rite amp and box it should hum like a drum??

Bronze Member
Username: Scubasteve

Annapolis, MD

Post Number: 62
who on earth would use McIntosh amps to run kicker or audiobahn subs. sq is about clarity, and clarity is expensive. Kicker and audiobahn subs have no clarity whatsoever so you'd be throwing your money away to buy a good $4000 amp that procuduces a clear signal. I have nothing against those in seek of SPL, but in my opinion, there is never a good use for those 2 subwoofer brands, in any system.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3536
to justify a great SQ sub it has to have a flat BL curve with excellent transient response which neither of those subs have. you would have teriffic mids and hjighs with a muddy boom it would throw the entire system off.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2936
I've seen the BL curve for the L5's and L7's. I laughed...

Silver Member
Username: Riebread77

Post Number: 126
i would love to see a 18" solo x's bl curve

Anonymous

my BL curve is better than yours.

Silver Member
Username: Riebread77

Post Number: 132
? thats random haha
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums