Build my system please

Anonymous

hey everyone i was lookin at about a 800$ system this includes subs, amps, and kit i would like u to set it up i can easily get plans for a box but im not sure if i should have a ported or sealed box becouse i dont know what i should use for the music i listen to or size of subs i like 12's but i dont want to make the music sound just like a bunch of scrambled bass i want it to keep up with the music so yeah i was lookin at at least 2 subs i would like really like a couple more but 2 is fine for now and somethin below 80$ for the subs if you wouldnt mind thanks to those who respond

Anonymous

bump

Silver Member
Username: Iowahawks19

Post Number: 120
you want a 800$ system but want each sub to cost 80$??? thats kind of weird, if i were you i would probably get 2 alpine type R's,if you can spare the extra cash get 2 jlw3

Bronze Member
Username: Racer501

ND USA

Post Number: 38
at most an 800$ system this is just a starter scrap kinda system i was thinkin about startin with a set of explodes 2-4 12" or 10" for 200$ then find an amp to power them the amp is what i would be buyin for a while i want it to power my subs for a long time ya know?

Bronze Member
Username: Racer501

ND USA

Post Number: 39
thats just a personal view though

Silver Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 170
Get 2 of those http://www.woofersetc.com/product.asp?0=204&1=211&3=3665
and http://www.woofersetc.com/product.asp?0=314&1=315&3=219 to power it or something along those lines.

Anonymous

dude like chris why do you have a 1500watt sub and your showin a 500watt amp? that doesnt make much sense and jakes idea doesnt sound to bad i thinkin bout going with the 10's but im not sure the explodes do have a good ratin for ther cheap price

Silver Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 172
the 500 watt amp is 500 watts RMS X 1 (which can be run to two subs). The subs are 1500 watts MAX 500 watts RMS...

Anonymous

ohhhh ok gotcha

Bronze Member
Username: Homegrowncam

Watauga, TX United States

Post Number: 12
also that 500/1 are underrated. so its putting more to 600rms then 500rms

Anonymous

dam thats good
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts