Best compset for 320 or under ebay price... xxx?xr?perfect?diamond?

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 700
i was just wondering what the best component set i could get for about 320 or less ebayprice... or other internet site... the JL xr653 is 320 ... the diamond audio s600a are 300 i think and the perfects are i think just over 200... any1 know the price of the RE xxx components or has any1 heard them? i want it ALL i want great midbass punch, overall soundquality, and clean crisp highs... i have JL VR now and they are very crisp but they lack the midbass a little... also my next comp set im looking to be able to handle 150w rms from a 450/4.... but at first they will be powered by my 300/4. thanks for you opinions guys.. if you knwo of other great component sets let me knwo thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 1544
Get the image dynamics CXS62 or CXS64 chamoleons. They have exceellant midbass and crisp clean highs that wont fatigue your ears. I got mind from cardomain.com

Silver Member
Username: Redrange

Mo Hill, California

Post Number: 184
youd go with image dynamics over infinity and diamond audio?

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3524
look at the A/D/S 346 cs's I have them now and they sound great. I would take them over the chami's which are great speakers by the way and also Boston pro's , and those jl xr's. I am just going on what components I have used myself. SQ is all subjective though my ears are ifferent then yours so go listen to a few and see what you like. If you go to a store and happen to like them see if any of their installers have them so you can hear them actually in a car and not just on a sound board. Most reputable companies will have their installers run different set-ups that they sell for demo purpose's. good luck its a tough decision.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us