2 15's or 2 12's

Bronze Member
Username: Boomingdub1331

Post Number: 11
alright i dont wanna be flammed to no end because i have certain brands i just need some input, alright?

i have 2 12' mtx 9500 a sealed, i also have 2 15' ti in a ported.. so i really dont need any more base for a 98 gti, but heres my question..

i just got a call from one of my buddies who has 2 15 inch mtx thunder 8000 .. my gf is currently running around in a 2000 golf so i am just wondering what kind of out put i can expect from these in a sealed box... or would i be better off going with somthing else... i mean shes the type that wants her vision completly blurred and heard 4 blocks away... but i am not going to have her throw out the money i did because ...she unfortunatly is the type to leave her car unlocked so i cant see these staying to long...

so any suggestions on a slamming system for a dual sub set up with amp for about 500-600

Bronze Member
Username: Riebread77

Post Number: 71
wow most girls don't want that much bass...500-600 on an amp gives you tons of options...most of the MTX woofers are much more suited to ported boxes...that will still hit decently though...they are 15's...15's move air. Thats what they do...You can't expect the best, but you can expect decent. Tell your girlfriend to save some money and go with a hifonics brutus amp.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us