Looking for 2 12" subwoofers....

Silver Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 159
Probably on ebay, don't want to spend more than $160 for them and S&H. Anyone have any suggestions? I want a mix of SPL and SQ... I have 2 12" sony Xplod's and they pound really good but I am looking to upgrade. Possibly looking at 2 12" CVR12's, is that a good option in that price range? Any other suggestions? (Being powered by an Alpine MRP-350)
Thanks!

Bronze Member
Username: Letto

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 19
So far since I've been on here, I've noticed a lot of recommendations for Image Dynamics. I myself just ordered 2 IDQ10D4 V.2's. Although if you're looking to buy 2 subs for under $160 and want to get a decent sub, it'll be tough. Most decent subs I've seen run about $100 a piece. Although upgrading from Xplod's isn't very hard, SQ wise, since the Xplods have like none. Personally, I'd save up a little more money, and get 2 decent subs, rather than spend this money, and want another upgrade soon anyway. The better your car starts to sound, the more you just want it to get even better.

Silver Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 161
Would 2 Kicker CVR12's do the job pretty good?

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2272
You'll need a bigger amp for 2 CVR's.

Bronze Member
Username: Iowahawks19

Post Number: 84
you'll need either a mtx 801d, kicker 600.1, audiobahn a800t or one of the hifonics amps( these are all the cheap amps that put out enough power for the kickers)

yea 2cvr's will be allright, i myself am doing a budget systme for the fun of it and im using cvr's
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us