What should i do to this kid.....

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 687
okay today at was at my grilfriends house n there was like 15 people there for her birthday.... one kid decides it would be funny to light a smoke bomb on my escalade,,, burnt the paint and the bumper.... what should i do to him? lol ... i cant wait til the next time i see him. i dont have his number but i told the kid he was with he better get a job if he dont have one yet cuz i sure as ehll aint payin for it. now should i run him over or what?

Username: Lennyd

Post Number: 2
deff. make an effort to get your money for it.

if he wont cough it up, take him to court. if you dont want to do that than by all means beat the living hell out of him.

Bronze Member
Username: Sq_junkie

Anchorage, AK US

Post Number: 44
I second that. I had someone hit and run my truck so I know the exact anger your going through.

Bronze Member
Username: Randy420

Post Number: 50
that must suck man...i had this kid like 12 years old scrach up my truck every day after school a few months ago..everyone in the class where my truck was parker in front of saw him...they ran to my class and told me and told the PA..he ran after him then, but the lil kid was faster..i called the cops and they waited the next day in some bushes and caught him throwing a rock at my window and craked it..they charged him with 2 counts of felony chager but i never got a $ from that b@st@rd..

what i would do is bring him to civil court, then you will get $..i got a quote for my truck, and it was $800 + 500 for the window

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 690
damn.... about not getting ur money back.... my dad had a secratary that stole over 200G from him. she had put it in her ex husbands bank account though so when she got caught we couldnt get the money back, she went to jail for 6 years.... but we ended up finding out we own half a 3 story house on the beach because of it lol.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 3406
I wouldn't run him over or cause physical harm. Last thing you need is a criminal record cause of some idiot.
Instead, try calm approach and ask him to pay the damages. Do tell him that unless he complies, you're taking him to court.
If that doesn't work, you can always kick the crap out of him later.

Bronze Member
Username: Kaos15th

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 59
dmn i would of fuck3d him up right there on the spot and followed him home and if he dosent pay for it come back and blast him. lol thats just me i dont think your down as f#ck to do this. but why the hell didnt you f*ck him up i would of been so pissed off i dont think hes gonna pay for it even if you take him to court he's not gonna pay so you might as well take maatters into your own hands. lol

Silver Member
Username: Dankman

South Bend, Indiana United States

Post Number: 213
Should have knocked him out right then and there

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, Florida USA

Post Number: 884
yup exactly and its an escalade...i would've hit him right then and there...if any of you saw real world what happened 2 the boy that got into the fight...thats what i'll do 2 him

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, Florida USA

Post Number: 886
but evne though im trying to give up that side of me..i hate people that mess up others things that people like...and thieves

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2276
I'd do what Isaac said. Tell him that you're going to take his money... and just try to scare the living crap out of him that way! Then, if that doesn't work, jack something up that he really likes, or just give him the beat down.

Username: Memoryxremains

Canton, OH

Post Number: 3
yea.. try taking him to court, and if that doesnt work...

you could steal the valves out of his tires... or drain all the oil out of his car, that only works if it sits up high enough though.

Bronze Member
Username: Livinloud7

Post Number: 14
Just ask him to pay / his parents should know if he is real young, and take him to court right away if he doesn't. Dont wait, theres no reason to.

Bronze Member
Username: Lowdose

St. Louis, Mo

Post Number: 58
Yeah I have the pleasure of parking right where the stupid bus picks up the kids for school I have all kinds of scratches on my car from them leaning on it and rubbing their jean tabs. Got me mad they really lucky im gonna be redoing it or else I be out there popin them with my paitball gun from the bushes. They be paying oner way or another.

Silver Member
Username: Dominirica012

Charlotte, North Carolina US

Post Number: 103
tell his parents to see if you can get any money and if they are being dumbasses kick the kids @$$...some kid at my school scratched up my Galant with his scooter because he thought my car was my friends car who makes fun of him..lets just say he was surprised when me and my cousin kicked his @$$ and took his scooter

Bronze Member
Username: Stylnul

Vicky ville, CA US

Post Number: 76
that truly does suck, get the mob on him. in my business i dont send poeple to collection agency, i send them to the local shylock. he either gets me cash back, or a bunch of collateral equipment.

hey its all for payment, i never take what isnt owed to me. its all about respect.

Bronze Member
Username: Fandim

Reno, Nevada United State...

Post Number: 13
This is what you do. If it's on the bumper, get some 40 grain sand paper. Carefully sand the area, then apply tape all around, leaving about half an inch to all sides of the destroyed paint. Next, if there is physical damage to the bumper, not just the paint, get some Bondo. Apply several layers evenly, letting it dry ibnetween, and sanding it every time. (With no less than 800 grain) (in just ONE direction, dont go left and right AND up and down, choose one). Now, apply your primer, a light layer first, then when it dries, go ahead and apply 1-2 heavier layers, and once again gently sand with 800+ grain sandpaper. This should rough it/smooth it well.
Next, find the exact color of your vehicle, and purchase some touch up paint. Apply. Apply. Apply. Remove tape.

This will cost you a total of about $30 at Kragen.

Silver Member
Username: Dominirica012

Charlotte, North Carolina US

Post Number: 106
if the guy has an Escalade i seriously doubt he is going to fix it himself since he has money...i dont think hes worried about the car more than what hes gonna do to the kid....just get 3 of your friends and beat the sh!t outta the kid...that'll teach him some respect

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 697
lol im definetly not doing it myself the kid is paying for it... no questions asked... i have yet to get a hold of him, but i will... and just because i have an escalade doesnt mean i have money.... my parents do... i make like average of 100 a week... and my parents dont pay for shitt like that... either i do, or the kid... and im definetly not

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Heh.. If you have an escalade, and you're talking about beating people up, chances are, you're under 18.. Chances are then, that the other person is too. Simply tell your parents, and let them decide what to do. If you come from money - I'm sure they could easily call the kids parents, perhaps work something out amiably, and avoid using the judicial system for something as minor as this.

A $30 repair, is not worth being charged with assault. If you really want to teach him a lesson, get an estimate on the damage, collect the money, and then repair it yourself. Then, use the profit to buy yourself a nice accessory for your ride, and flaunt it in his face. Legally.

Also - to the remark about 'doubt doing it himself since he has money'...

People that actually have money, in most situations, arent afraid to do things themselves, and/or are thrifty spenders. It's how they got money.

Seth

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 698
very true seth.... my parents are bargain shoppers... we just got a house in the mountains and i could have easily already had it furnished and done... but we went there ourselves and took all the measurements... cleaned it up... painted the porch... and are looking for good prices on furniture... we do most all of the yardwork here ourselves... and we do alot of things for ourselves rather then paying some1 else to do it... my parents money came form my dad starting a business, artistic homes, over 20 years ago... building only like 4 houses a year... he now build over 150 a year and owns a farm, over 40 pieces of property, a truss plant, and that same business. ... my backround people...lol

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 3428
How many bank accounts does he have then?

gary coleman
Unregistered guest
set fire to his hair or burn the palms of his hands. these are the right things to do to kids like that as it may make them think twice before offending in the future.

Anonymous

Go by some Finnesse It made by 3M its a 3 parts system works fabulous on stuff like that. will need a buffer and not one of the crappy jitterbug type need a rotating buffer like a dewalt or craftsman.

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 699
i have no idea how many bank accounts my parents have... they are very secrative about things like they.... my parents wont tell me how much they make or how much they are worth or anythign like that because they think its their business only... they just started telling me how much some things cost when they bought the escalades and the house in NC.... i dont know anything else.

but my girlfriend called him up and he was clam about it.... he said to give him in estimate... and shes liek well u burned the paint and a plastic panel... and im in the backround "and i need a new front bumper cuz its gonna crack when i run you over!!!" lol it was pretty funny... but i think hes going to pay for it... so thats what really counts... i have to go get an estimate tho...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Trevor, be careful. Making threats on a persons life, or even threatening physical harm, can land you in more trouble than it's worth.

While it would be extremely difficult for him to proove, since he wouldnt be able to use a recorded conversation (that you didnt know was being recorded) in any court of law, if he had enough credible witnesses, or even if he knew about these boards, it could land you in hot water.

Just a heads up..no use having criminal charges filed on you, for something as silly as paint. And especially no use getting civially charged, and ending up paying more for mental diress than 10 new paint jobs would cost.

Anyways, hope everything works out for you.

Seth
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us