PS3 vs Xbox 360

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 249
i know this has nothing to do with subwoofers, but the forum about electronics is really g@y and plus i need a break from all these stupid wiring questions. so i want your opinion on whats better, i heared the ps3 will have better graphics and load faster, but the xbox 360 will play online better and be more user friendly. so whats your opinion.

you idiot
Unregistered guest
my opinion is that you a friggin fagg0t. how can we even begin to judget that when neither of them have come out.

Silver Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 251
your a dumbass, the xbox 360 is already out, i know cause my friend owns one, and the ps3 is coming out in august. so why don't you shut up you stupid necrophiliac!!

Silver Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 693
Have you seen the pics? The PS3 controllers look like boomerangs!

But honestly, out of the big three console systems sold around the world(Xbox, Gamecube, PS2) the PS2 currently makes up for more than 50%-if that made sense, heh heh.

I think Playstation will obviously have a better reputation and possibly sell a bit better...though Xbox will still remain competitive...

Silver Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 252
i know i hope you can still plug the old controllers in. and don't ever buy a gamecube those things are complete junk.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 3027
the game cube controllers are the biggest piece of crap ive ever seen in a controller.....the factory ones anyway.

Silver Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 253
ya i know this one time my friend got pissed and threw his gamecube controller accross the room, it hit the wall and broke into 4 different pieces. talk about junk, then even when they do work the layout of the controller is so f-ing confussing.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3029
te response on them sucks really bad such a delay and sometimes they dont even get your request when you press

Gold Member

Post Number: 3030
i told the guy that owns them and even he said I no agreeing they are crap

Silver Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 254
then you got there little disc, i don't know what the person that made those was thinking. you can't even play dvds.

Anonymous

XBOX360 is not out. And it wont be out till Thanksgiving. And PS3 wont be out till spring of 06 so this thread means nada cause none are made yet and can change alot by then aswell.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3034
gues they expected you to have a dvd player too lol. If that was me id be saying hmm look how cheated me compared to xbox and ps2 but then again they were 50 bucks less price and the discs were smaller (assuming you were talking about a regular dvd that came with them)

Silver Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 256
well if there not out how come my friend has one in his room, and everything i've seen for the ps3 said it would come out in august.

Anonymous

Better go watch the presentation they havent even got the chip made yet. And I want pics of this 360.

Anonymous

here is a link tells when ps3 launches http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/06/22/news_6128031.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 3036
dustin .....is the 360 possibly a japenese version and he bought it from there or is he a tester of some kind for xbox?

Anonymous

they release at the same time http://hardware.gamespot.com/Story-ST-15016-2199-4-4-x well christmas for japan actually.

Bronze Member
Username: Adampit

Post Number: 65
Xbox360 comes out in November for America. It is not out you dumbass.

Silver Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 258
well all i know is that my friend went to canada and while he was there he a bought, what i think is the xbox 360, it looks like the new one i've seen on the internet and it has "XBOX 3-6-0" wriiten on the case of it.

Bronze Member
Username: Invictuz

Seattle, Wa Usa

Post Number: 55
Was that a crayola or sharpie XBox 360 logo?

Microsoft owned/published XBox info and release:
http://www.xbox360.com/
and
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/news/2005/05-12-mtv-unveil.htm (last paragraph)

If he got one in Canada then he likely stopped by a brownie cafe first or took too many Tylenol 3 tabs.

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 686
i thought both were coming out in novemberish... PS3 cant come out in 06... you know how big of a business mistake that would be to have it come out after christmas? ...but idc really i prolly wont buy either of them id rather buy another avalanche.... and whats the price gonna be... if a handheld PSP is 250... im thining these are going to be atleast 400... but i might be wrong i have no idea

Silver Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 259
ok i'll ask my friend and see if he has the xbox 360 or if its a fake.

Bronze Member
Username: Livinloud7

Post Number: 11
lol. He wouldn't admit it anyhow, who cares for now. '06 will be pretty crazy with game releases i would imagine.

Bronze Member
Username: Adampit

Post Number: 66
when i was at gamestop pre ordering xbox 360 i was told that PS3 wont be ready for at least a year from now and that neither nintendo or sony will have thier systems out near the same time as the xbox

Bronze Member
Username: Lowdose

St. Louis, Mo

Post Number: 57
Yeah the Xbox360 launches at Thanksgiving here and Japan at Christmas. PS3 will be out next spring along with the big N's revolution.

Silver Member
Username: Dankman

South Bend, Indiana United States

Post Number: 211
Im Rick James Beoch

Bronze Member
Username: Letto

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 21
I've read the specs on the new xbox and ps3, and they seem almost identical, so basically it comes down to personal preference. In which case, I would go with the XBox... everything Microsoft does, they do well.

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 765
LMAO

Bronze Member
Username: Invictuz

Seattle, Wa Usa

Post Number: 71
i agree with Dankman

Silver Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 688
dustin send me some pics of that. i wanna see it

Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 4
xbox 360s launch in november will undoubtedly be the hottest seller for christmas. And to battle the launch of ps3 in spring of 06 they have set the launch date of Halo 3 to kill the launch of ps3

Bronze Member
Username: Tbolt

Atlanta, GA

Post Number: 22
xbox live + halo 3 = lots of xboxs sold and they releasing halo on the same day as ps3

Silver Member
Username: Grmncrsnbr

VA

Post Number: 378
The xbox is going to rule the school over ps3, seriously though they will be about the same but sony's marketing dept need to be fired for allowing it to come out after christmas and xbox.... morons

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 3421
Sony is too busy suing grandmothers and kids for downloading mp3 songs from internet. I'd like to see Sony and ALL greedy music companies crash. They were so used to ripping off consumers in the past, they don't know how to embrace technology. They're trying to destroy it now. If it were up to them and the moronic judges, we'd have no mp3/vcr/cd/dvd. I'm convinced, they would ban any devices that can record period. In Canada, music industry charges tax on every blank recordable media. They just assume we're all guilty. Can't believe the governments would create and pass laws to allow such robbery.
What will they think of next? Tax every single living person in the country cause they have the potential to download music?
I hope the whole North America would stop buying cds for one month. Maybe that'll teach them to be less greedy.
I haven't bought CDs in ages. I got tired of paying $18 for 1 or 2 good songs in an album.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us