Post Number: 21
KICKER
C12 COMPETITION
12" SUBWOOFER PAIR NEW IN BOX!

INSANE LOW PRICE !!!!

Kicker C12 Competition

Sub Woofer

Description:

The legendary KICKER Comp - pound for pound, dollar for dollar, there's no other sub like it on the planet. It's the sub that made KICKER famous and a universal standard when it comes to making bass. All the innovative design and performance you expect from a KICKER sub are built into every Comp.

Like the XPL and CompVR, the KICKER Comp kicks that famous KICKER bass sound from a sealed cabinet much smaller than most. And now the new Comp gives you even more installation options with great bass performance in ported enclosures and even freeair, with no enclosure at all. It's the most flexible subwoofer KICKER has ever created. Updated for the 21st Century, the 2001 KICKER Comp has a rigid cone with our trademark Inverted Structural Dome for superior flex resistance, increased throw to move even more air, and enhanced thermal dissipation (thanks to Perimeter Venting built into the trick new basket) for cooler operation and longer life.

Comp 4-Ohm Subwoofer Parameters
Model C12-4 C10-4
Nominal Impedance 4 4
SPL dB 1W/1M 88.6 87.7
Displacement, cc 1718 983
Displacement, CuIn 104.89 59.96
Hole cutout, in dia 10 7/8 9 5/32
Mounting Depth, in 5 1/2 4 9/16
Revc 3.79 3.645
VC Inductance, mH 2.83 2.7
Sd, SqM 0.0532 0.037
BL 11.69 10.17
Vas, Liters 133.27 59.48
Vas, CuFt 4.71 2.1
Mms, gms 107.3742 75.8088
Fs 25.8 32.2
Qms 11.298 10.534
Qes 0.499 0.555
Qts 0.478 0.527
Pmax, watts 300 250
Xmax, mm 7.5 7.5

Additional Information & Policies

This is a Brand New,Kicker 4 Ohm 12" Competition Sub Pair , which has never been used. It is not refurbished This pair retails in store for $300+, now is your chance to own it for much less!

Shipping amount will calculate at checkout based on the wieght of this item and your zip code
this will be shown to you before you fully submit your order.

$109.95

yeah here is all the stats for a pair of kicker comps im lookin at. are they any good andy what kinda of amp should i get for them? i eather gona get kicker comps or sony explodes i pretty sure on the comps right now but if i cant get the money for the comps i gona have to go with the xplodes and once i get them i gona need help with makin the box and tips here and ther on it so yeah like i wouldnt mind if ya helped me out ther here is my email if ya ever wana help wildandcrazy5390@hotmail.com

Bronze Member
Username: Voodoochilde

Greencastle, Indiana

Post Number: 70
Good for the price, if you can't afford the comps just wait, save some money, and then get the comps, stay away from explods because once you get them they'll probably blow and then you will just have wasted your money.

Bronze Member
Username: Racer501

ND USA

Post Number: 22
so there a good deal to go with then if so i probly get 2 sets of them so i can put 4 in my trunk but what kind of amp should i look at to power them to tho? that the other thing i need to find an amp for them i have ben seriously lookin at gettin these ones tho so i probly will i just need to find an amp now....

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 244
if you wire all of them in parallel you'll get a 1ohm load, so find a amp that puts about 1000 watts @1ohm like this http://www.woofersetc.com/product.asp?0=258&1=259&3=2882 and those subs are pretty nice for the price.

Bronze Member
Username: Iowahawks19

Post Number: 34
thats a nice amp dustin but i doubt jake is loooking to spend that much, since he is going for the cheaper line of kickers allready he should look into a used/refurbished hifonics brutus for about 230$, that should treat his budget well and still sound resonable, i think it puts out 1500w rms @ 1ohm if im not mistaken, thats going to be too much so maybe another line of the hifonics amps i kno they got alot of choices

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 247
well i was in a hurry so i just found the first amp the put out 1000watts @1ohm

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
i double checked and that hifonics brutus would be perfect for your subs if you need 1000rms

Bronze Member

ND USA

Post Number: 23
see i dont get how lining them up 4 4ohm subs in parallel will reduce the ohm resistance down to 1 ohm resistance and wouldnt i only need a 300 watt amp since ther all in parallel they all run at the same power dont they? i really aint that smart when it comes to the whole power thing of subs and what not with the technical parts yeah im just tryin to learn every thing before i really start buy things and what not i also gona have a couple of freinds help me wire every thing up and what not so i wont be quite in the dark so much

Silver Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 309
Those subs only have a Xmax of 7.5 mm??!!

Bronze Member

ND USA

Post Number: 24
or instead of them C12's what about these comps

http://www.cardomain.com/item/KIC03C1242PAC

Bronze Member

ND USA

Post Number: 26
bump

Bronze Member

ND USA

Post Number: 27
come one people i like need advice on this seriously

Bronze Member
Username: Dtribe

Post Number: 36
Seriosly i would save ur money up and get the Kicker CVR 12s theyre is actually a big differfernce in the CVR and the comp
I know Etronics.com has them for real cheap
Probally what ut would pay for the comps

Bronze Member

ND USA

Post Number: 28
so ther is a difference between the C12s and the CVR 12s? or isnt ther?

Silver Member
Username: Subzer0

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 188
umm yea.. lol omg comp VRs are like the upgraded versions in a sense..

Bronze Member

ND USA

Post Number: 29
i only lookin at about spendin like 80$ a peice on the subs. i lookin at just like a resonable system for like 500$ its gona b my first one its just kinda a test run right now its better then throwin 2000$ in for a system n like blow it up in the first few days so yea im just runin a scrap on that im gona use for like the next 2-3 years then im gona up grade it i currently dont have alot of money thats y im lookin at the C12's but i cant really find any thing aroun the price of them i dont wana spend more then 80$ becouse im lookin at gettin 4 if they go any thing more then that ill only have enough for about 2 subs and an amp and kit so yea

Bronze Member

ND USA

Post Number: 30
basically get me a good system for 500$ that means subs, amp, kit, and any thing else i would need im gona b makin my own box once i find out what kind i want im not sure if i want ported or sealed

Bronze Member

ND USA

Post Number: 31
basically get me a good system for 500$ that means subs, amp, kit, and any thing else i would need im gona b makin my own box once i find out what kind i want im not sure if i want ported or sealed

Silver Member

Post Number: 108
comp vr's will be 80$ a piece if you find them on ebay(or should be) if your willing to get some used cvr's you can get them for about 35$ a piece(shipping included) i know because i just got 2 for 70$ with shipping, there going into my budget system. are you really thinking of 4 subs with amp and kit for 500$?? thats asking ALOT and alot of unbelievable deals on ebay

Bronze Member

ND USA

Post Number: 32
well thats figurin that i pay like over 1000$ for my car we currently lookin at a 400$ car that suppose to run great so that will give me like 600$ that i will get from my family but thats all questionable we still have yet to get a car so idk how much i will b able to spend in the end i figure i will have 500$ at least it all depend on the price of the car i figurin worst situation ya know?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us