Looking to buy 12" subwoofers

Silver Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 146
I might be looking at buying 2 12" subs soon to go in a sealed enclosure. Specifically looking at 2 Kicker CVR12's but any decent subwoofer is a possibility. Looking to spend $150 or less shipped (used of course, but in excellent condition). I might just buy somewhere else but I am just seeing if anyone has anything good to offer.

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 487
just get one 15 inch ascendant audio atlas lol

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 239
the atlas's are all sold out, but some guy on here is selling two kicker cvr's not sure what size, but im sure he'll sell them really cheap.

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2245
Lol yup... he's wanting like $50 a piece shipped.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3493
if you want to go new look at the cerwin vega v-max's you can get them on ebay for $75/piece brand new.

Username: Thumpinwrangler

Post Number: 3
cerwin vegas are crap go with the cvrs or look at rockford fosgate.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3496
Hey Thumpin I think you got dropped on your head a few to many times as a child by your mother. You dont know anything about anything that pertains to car audio you have displayed this in your childish unmeaningful posts. So if you want feel free to post back again some lame childish comment that really doesnt bother me in any way. All you are doing is wasting people's time by posting maeningless garbage that we have to take our time out to read! so go ahead biotch post on!

Username: Thumpinwrangler

Post Number: 5
No i didnt get dropped on my head i just was raised near a power plant and all the radiation fuckrd my head up and all the methamphettamine ive smoked that's why i dont care!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us