Atlas=Gone(10 left?) Avalanche=Some (Maybe)

Silver Member
Username: Mikechec9

Chicago/atlanta

Post Number: 245
This was posted 6-01-05:

As most of you know, we have been very busy handling the increased number of sales due to our price drop. We are also busy preparing and tooling the motors for the newer Atlas and Avalanche subwoofers and the newer upcoming sub(s).

I apologize that I have not had a chance to be as active on this forum in the past few weeks. My customers and the existing orders are always our top priority. Beyond this, I want to thank all of our customers for their support thus far as we make these changes. We definitely appreciate it.

That being said, a small update should help to clear up the issue of availability. I will of course continue to update this as things move forward and the drivers continue to sell.

*** ATLAS SUBWOOFERS ***

- 80% of all Atlas subwoofers were shipped out immediately upon purchase. The remaining Atlas subwoofer orders will be shipped out by the end of this week.

- The Atlas 15 is currently sold out.

- The Atlas 12 stock is very low. There are currently less than ten left.

- We are holding a small amount of Atlas subwoofers behind in case a driver is accidentally damaged in shipping or there is a mix-up. Once all of the Atlas subwoofers have made it safely to their owners, we may have a very small amount left for sale. We are starting a small waiting list for the remaining Atlas drivers.

*** AVALANCHE SUBWOOFERS ***

- The dust caps for the Avalanche subwoofers are on schedule and should be arriving at the end of next week, the first full week of June. Once the dust caps arrive, the Avalanche subwoofers will be assembled, packed, and begin shipping shortly afterwards. Our customers will be notified when their subwoofers are ready to be shipped out to them.

- The Avalanche 12, 15, and 18 are all still available at this time. We do not know how long the remaining portion will last.

If you have any other questions about availability, please call us here at the store. We would be more than happy to help out as much as we can. Thanks again,

Chad Kuypers
Ascendant Audio

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2903
I just personally talked to Chad yesterday, and he said the Atlas's are gone, and there are about 20 total Avalanches left.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3474
for everyone who is skeptic about the avalanche dont be just buy it seriously!:-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us