Salesman said P2's?? i don't kno they didn't sound that good

Anonymous

i went to this store around here and i told them that im tight on money so they recommend 2 p2's... and they wanted 250$ for both subs and box wich is still too much im looking about 175 for subs and box

any recommendations since around here they try to rip you off

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2205
$175 will get you 2 Kicker CVR's.. but prob not much money for boxes... you need a little more money.

Anonymous

i can scramble enough up for other stuff too it's just i only got 500$ right now so im really tryin to limit my spending so i can get a good amp to run them off.... anyone know what amp i should run them off of?(the kickers)

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2217
MTX T8001D

Anonymous

mtx 801d?? is that what you meant because i saw it on ebay and it says 800wx1 2OHMS dynamic power or somthing?? or is there another mtx amp that has another 0 in it

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2218
Oops... sorry... I added an extra 0 Yup, the 801D is the one.

Anonymous

hey taylor if you stilll even pay attention to this thread anymore what type of box/? i can get a pre-fab off of ebay for 50$ shipping included, (sealed) or should i go ported for those kickers

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2227
You can go sealed... that will give them the best sq... or you could go ported for the most spl... which do you want?
BTW... somone on this forum was selling 2 04 Kicker compVR's for $50 a piece shipped! Thats an unbelievable deal, if you want to go with 2 12 CVR's that have been used a little... just look at the threads on heer and you should find it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us