Spacer plates....

Username: Drew75

Carrollton, Ga

Post Number: 6
I just got a box for 2 RF p2's and the guy told me to get some spacer plates so the subs will fit in the box... Is this a good or bad thing and where can I find them? THANKS

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 727
Im guessing its a good thing you know since you would be able to put them in the "box".
What box are we talkin about? Did it come with the subs? don't want to ask a stupid question but do they fit in this "box"?

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1276
if the box needs spacer plates chances are the Internal volume may not be so great for those particular subs. But i dont know anything, i'm just a kid.

Carrollton, Ga

Post Number: 8
IT's a custom made dual speaker 10in box for a Silverado and the guy said I need spacer plates for my 10in p2's to fit (?) heres the box...http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=50565%26item%3D5782520153 &tc=photo ...scrow down to to were it talks about what kind of speaks fit...

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1281
just get the spacer plates then.

Carrollton, Ga

Post Number: 10
Do you no how much they r? I have no clue...

Bronze Member
Username: Cajun74

Post Number: 13
There are boxes for 2 10's for sale on ebay with a greater mounting depth that will fit those P2's. If interested i can send you a link to a few.

Bronze Member
Username: Cajun74

Post Number: 14
Sorry, you said you already got the box. Here is a link to some spacers on ebay. I am sure there are others, is this anything like your looking for.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=14945%26item%3D5742810043 %26&ssPageName=WD1V

Bronze Member

Carrollton, Ga

Post Number: 12
Thanks man... Hey Aaron I was just lookin at that box (Was very close to buyin till the spacer thing poped up) could u provide a link to the boxes you were talkin bout... thanks

Bronze Member

Carrollton, Ga

Post Number: 14
^
Aaron that link man...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us