More

Silver Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 124
Seems just about everyone is seeking more SPL, more power, ETC... People will compromise quality for quantity. They now accept class D amps (ha ha ha) just to get more.

I have an idea...

Why not use an oscillator that produces extreme amounts of noise (prefferably below 50 Hz). Have that thing powered by a separate V8 supercharged motor that will wind that thing up super high and create enourmous noise. Perhaps that will probably stirr up enough addrenaline that will satisfy the bass fever.

Bronze Member
Username: Dominirica012

Charlotte, North Carolina US

Post Number: 34
damn thats not a bad idea...u can definatly get noticed with that...ppl will hear you from blocks away

Bronze Member
Username: Mitch_001

Post Number: 36
You know i always wanted to try that...

Bronze Member
Username: Darkseid

Post Number: 69
comon man you should know by now it's all about being heard 6 blocks away. Gotta be able to beat that other guys system when you pull up to a light. Who cares about quality, the guy sitting on the corner needs to be able to hear and feel there bass.lol

Silver Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 125
You know I might build something like that, just to give a runnin for the money to those that think they got it all. Ha Ha Ha...................................... It ain't over till it's over ............................ and it ain't over yet .......... Ha Ha HA

Silver Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 369
your crazy
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us