Diamond Audio TDX's or Avalanches??????????

Silver Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Dubuque, Iowa United States

Post Number: 357
What would be louder with running only one Zapco Reference 500.1, Two 15" Diamond Audio TDX's or 2 15" Avalanches both getting the same power????????
I own the TDX's and need to know if it would be a good trade or not.

Silver Member

Post Number: 358
Please do not give me any krap for not having a huge amp for the setup, i just did not wanna have to upgrade my alt and i was going to get different subs before i got a good deal on the TDX's.

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 185
Stick with the TDX.

For the amp, I'm not giving you crap, I'm recommending a bigger amp. You can get a cap and a new battery and usually get away without a H.O. alternator. If you need help with any of that, hit me up, I can get kits for alternators CHEAP.

Silver Member

Post Number: 359
If i do keep the subs, how much would it cost for me to a) Get a good amp to power them?? B) Good enough Cap??? and C) What type of battery would be sufficient???

I would rather not do any changes in parts as i know nothing about automotive stuff like that.

Silver Member
Username: Alpineuser

Winchester, TN

Post Number: 528
you can get a cap and a battery but later on when your alternator fries and takes half your electrical system with it you will regret it assuming u get a larger amp. Better off to just get an HO alternator and not worry about the cap

Silver Member
Username: Alpineuser

Winchester, TN

Post Number: 529
and oh yea get the avalanches

Gold Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Hfl, Ny Usa

Post Number: 1226
^ x2

Silver Member

Post Number: 360
Are avalanches that much better the TDX's?? Also, what amp would you recommend for the subs and how much and where to get an alt?? And what about installation???

Silver Member

Post Number: 361
How do you think that Hifonics Brutus BX1800D would be??? and if that would be good what would i need for an alternator and how much???

Silver Member

Post Number: 362
Now that i think about it, maybe i should just get 1 hifonics BX1000D and use one the the subs and then add the second sub and amp when i get more money. What do you all think of that idea??
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us