My new system plan...opinions welcomed

Bronze Member
Username: Stylnul

Vicky ville, CA US

Post Number: 68
alright i'm in real estate finally so i get some big checks now. i'm getting a new car, ima go with something small and fast so i chose a dodge srt-4 that i found for $11,000.00(it has about 12,000 miles on it; tell me what you think bout the car) and i actually want to put some real good stuff in my car this is my list:

HU: clarion (dxz755mc)

underneath in the car ima put in an Interfire if-4vu its a gauge station for all the equip.

speakers: Infinity kappas all around (suggestions here are welcomed)

subs: two DD's 3500 with an integrated custom ported box into the trunk (i like sound quality but i also like to show up all the audiobahn for life guys)

amp: i need help here too, something that will push these sub monsters without throwing in distorted watts in to them.

money isnt a huge problem anymore as of right now i'm pulling in about $8000 a month.(gosh, i love real estate)

so tell me your opinions on the equip. including the car.

Bronze Member
Username: Stylnul

Vicky ville, CA US

Post Number: 69
i forgot to ask, what a real good security system for this, i dont wanna get jacked the first day driving.

beau
Unregistered guest
bump

Silver Member
Username: Mikechec9

Chicago/atlanta

Post Number: 186
i would place one EDnine.1 on each sub and push 1200 into 1ohm/sub. thats about 700.00. i am a fan of the ed amps because they truly bring an oldschool american made ring to a system:sturdy, truly rated, reliable, and greatly warranted. i would have gone w/zapco 1100.1, but you driver's configuration (4ohms right?) is only going to work at 4 and 1 ohm. 1100's not stable down there.

i have a compustar w/ a fm range of 3000 ft. make sure to get the optional horn relay device (whatever its called). the alarm just isn't loud enough w/out it imo.

Silver Member
Username: Mikechec9

Chicago/atlanta

Post Number: 187
oh, and if money isn't an issue, i would consider DLS, CDT, and Dynauio components (in that order) imo.
or if you have a bit of time, wait a minute on the zapco components.
http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/215615/4
really good italian made stuff, and no one is using them yet. jmo though

all bout cuspid
Unregistered guest
get cuspid
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us