Subfanatic can you recommend system?

Anonymous

I have a 05 Mustang GT. I wasn't able to get the Shaker 1000 with subs. So I want to add subs. I am willing to spend about 1000 dollars. Can you advise. Ultimate Electronics advised Infiniti 12" (2) and a Rockford 4002 amp, but I don't think they know jack.

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 465
is that 10 4 just subs or subs and amps
if its for both get uself,
https://www.woofersetc.com/product.asp?0=279&1=285&3=3352
2 of those
and 1 of these
http://www.woofersetc.com/product.asp?0=295&1=296&3=2043

Silver Member
Username: Subzer0

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 159
didn't you get the 1000 watt system option?.. pfft. People and wanting to mess with an already good system. Go with a brahma or atlas/avalanche and a huge amp..

then be happy.

Anonymous

suck my dik. suck my dik. all day, all night, till its bright, suck my dik.

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 175
STFU. Fuking punk. People try to help you're sorry ford loving @ss and you come back with this sh!t?! You think you're pimping in you're donkey car? Lets race bish. I run a 1982 Z-28 with a Vortec 396 pushing over 650HP. Lets race b!tch!!!! BTW: I'm in Montpelier Idaho, hit me up.

Silver Member
Username: Alpineuser

Winchester, TN

Post Number: 530
this forum has started to go down hill. use to people asked a question then they would get an answer now all i see are mines louder faster harder longer. Just stfu

Anonymous

a five second sixty isnt bad for 300 hp. And looks wise the mustang stomps all over ur 82 z-28, not to mention tha quality of everything is way improved and all around is a much better car, in its stock form, y dont u race him after he puts a blower on it and some other upgrades, till then good luck gettin some girls in ur cool car, i mean tha 650 hp always gets them doesnt it.

Silver Member
Username: Daddy_phat_sack

Post Number: 242
my dad had a 76 camaro with a 454 in it and a 4 barrel carb...... it was a dirt racing motor..... he got it for 200 bux and he said he could be goin about 70 and stomp on the gas and it would do a doughnut...... think ur 82 is bad huh?

Gold Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Hfl, Ny Usa

Post Number: 1224
somethnig like a brahma or triple X or avalanche, DD, eD

all good names to go by..

www.adire.com
www.reaudio.com
www.edesignaudio.com

Anonymous

I didn't post that immature crap.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »