Audiobahn Rules!

Silver Member
Username: Cainer

Camberley, Surrey England

Post Number: 118
firstly i have to say.. audiobahn rules.
lastly i have to say.. audiobahn rules.
and while im here id like to take this oppertunity just to say.. audiobahn rules.
if you have problems getting hold of audiobahn kit then buy sony, sonys just as good as audiobahn.
people will hear you comming from literaly several feet away with this quality kit

Bronze Member
Username: Matt12490

Post Number: 49
haha

Silver Member
Username: Grmncrsnbr

VA

Post Number: 362
i really hop ppl realize that they shouldnt reply to this thread

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2178
Well, he does have one thing right... people will hear you from a few feet away... not from down the street.:-)

Bronze Member
Username: X_cold_x

Amsterico, NY USA

Post Number: 17
hahahah AUDIOBAHN blowssss... dude are you serious . first you can hear them from literally a few feet away (like what taylor sed) and dude cmon your better of with rockford fosgates ,, and if you were smart you would roll with a Brahma or something on its level .. at least ppl will hear you comin from a couple blocks away

Bronze Member
Username: Tatortot324

Post Number: 45
Dude audiobahn is sweet i think audiobahns are some of the best subs out there they put out alot of power and handle alot of power also there also very inexpensive Audiobahn subs are real sweet i have the Alum 12qs 1000 watt rms and 2000 watt max and they thump good with the right box and 2 mtx amps im getting they will blow anyones subs away

Silver Member
Username: Importrapist

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 265
Hey dont be f*ckin checkin RF Jazz.....cause i have people hearing me from very far away, and i have a full RF system........

Silver Member

VA

Post Number: 369
SO much anger.... why do you people respond to these threads. Most people know audiobahn is garbage and those who dont and think its great arent audiophiles. Its just that simple so stop replying to this thread and let it die.

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 108
Audiobahn is not crap, but what do I know?

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2181
Lol... audiobahn isn't crap... it's just not the best. Great for the price!

Bronze Member

Amsterico, NY USA

Post Number: 20
dude WOWOWWOW ppl so hostile over systems dam... ok darren you take your RF system and ill take my Adire system and we will compare ! wait COMPARE you cant compare a blow out .. sorry but no ur roll and shut ur mouth

Silver Member

VA

Post Number: 372
Jazz how old are you? Just asking based on the spelling in the last phrase of your last post

Bronze Member

Amsterico, NY USA

Post Number: 21
spelling??? what i mispell ? and im old enough dont worry bout that.

meathead
Unregistered guest
HaHa audiobahn is good for the price but its mostly spl the people that dont like it are into sq and dont like the sound from audiobahn. if youre on a budget and need hard hitting bass buy audiobahn and then you can upgrade later. haha jazz i bet hes like 16 17 year old kid who thinks hes the sh!t and dreaming about having an adire sytem one day. keep dreaming

Bronze Member

Amsterico, NY USA

Post Number: 23
actually im currently in the process of gettin my 15" Brahma ,, so yea meat head what u have sony Xplode ?????i dont need to dream bout a system its called get a JOB ....

meathead
Unregistered guest
ha right? im sure your in the precess of getting a brahma in like a couple years from now. youre not making enough money doing blow jobs and you wanted to compare it to darrens rf sytem and ou dont even have a f^cking brahma. keep dreamin

Silver Member
Username: Alpineuser

Winchester, TN

Post Number: 499
wow no wonder all the experts have started to leave this forum

Bronze Member

Amsterico, NY USA

Post Number: 26
im out of this forum dam lil kids like to ruin things

PAN0CHA
Unregistered guest
Yeah cause theres a bunch of idiot new boots posting stupid sh!t. and people always talking sh!t to each other most people just ignore it. wow cyber fights they take you nowhere.just ignore all the stupid sh!t.

Silver Member
Username: Alpineuser

Winchester, TN

Post Number: 500
cyber fights are like the special olympics. Even if you win your still retarded.

PAN0CHA
Unregistered guest
LOL you got that one right alpine. most of the experts have gone to car audio central. glass is there most of the time im headin over there this forum blows now.

Silver Member
Username: Subzer0

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 157
alpine hasen't left yet though ;) and he's hella handy.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us