Kicker Comp

Bronze Member
Username: Racer501

ND USA

Post Number: 12
are Kicker Comp VR 01C12VR4 any good cause i got a site were i can get 2 12" for 150$ plus shippin and handling i ben searchin through this site and i see alot of kicker comp vr's but idk if ther any good or not let me know cause i looking at getting some kicker comp vr's i thinkin 1 15" 2 12" and 2 10" idk yet any tips?

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2122
There not bad... depends on what type of sound you're looking for, and how much money you're wanting to spend.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Unregistered guest
hey jake.. HOOK ME UP WITH THAT WEB SITE!!! i've heard the kicker comp vr's and as long as you go sealed box with poly-fill they sound great and pound!! kicker isn't much of a sq sub so i would go sealed box if i were you but they still kick out crazy bass

p.s. hook me up with that website

Bronze Member

ND USA

Post Number: 13
www.cmttrading.com is the site

i just looking for some good bass to put out from like LP, Mudvayne, Static-X and stuff like that ya know something were i can just send sound waves out of my car and u can feel them like made ya know and it still sounds good with out distorting the music a great deal

Bronze Member

ND USA

Post Number: 15
Bump

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2140
The CVR's are pretty good subs... powered right, they can have a good deal of spl, with a tad of sq...

Bronze Member

ND USA

Post Number: 16
yeah what is spl and the tad of sq? i aint reall good on the sub lingo so yeah...

Bronze Member
Username: Thrushdtd

New York

Post Number: 97
up by me a stor is having a close out where you can get 2 kicker 12" cvrs for like 130!!!! 65 a peice!!!

Anonymous

at that website there not the cvr's.. those black ones are just COMPS. the cvr's are either a tanish ring with black or all silver n weird looking

Anonymous

ohh and if you still want to get those comps don't get it from them i've seen those things go for 25-30$ A PIECE BRAND NEW, and there is this guy on ebay that has 2 of those w/box for 100$$-- hit up ebay man it's gonna save you a sh!t load

Bronze Member

ND USA

Post Number: 17
yeah i have ben told ebay is the site to go to but i looking for other places but first off i wana know if comps are good for there price?

Bronze Member

ND USA

Post Number: 18
bump
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us