MONEY IS NOT A PROBLEM

strongcola
Unregistered guest
The system would be going into a 4 door sedan but the back seat fold down,
what i need are amp and sub ideas? subs i want to be 15 maybe 12 if the argument is good, NO 10s
and the power amb only 2000 watts
please give any ideas, all brand i want sq and spl

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 114
Why the amp only 2,000 watts? I'm currently trying to get some boxes and wiring and all the little crap to complete my install of two Ecllipse SW9122's and an Eclipse DA7232 with cap, batteries, alternator, some 4 channel amp, etc.

strongcola
Unregistered guest
i cannot up grade my alt no matter what in Ca only one single place will do it and only for 1000 dollars so work with me or help me rite now i have a 1600 and a 600 watts and a 50 farrad cap and i am holding . oh and the place with the 1000 dollar alt look shady so iam screwed

Silver Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 347
wtf 50 farrad cap lol.. buy a ho alternator and put it in yourself.. its pretty strait forward , and u just run some thicker grounds and power wire $1000? for changing an alternator? maybe if the alternator was 500 amps stay away from there

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2842
As long as you don't have a hard to find foreign car, then you should be able to order a HO alt from the net. You could easily get one made and shipped to you, and then pay another shop to put it in. Come on man, you live in Cali, there's gotta be a shop around that will put an alt in for you...

By the way, I highly doubt you have a 50 farad cap. I've never even heard of one that big ever made. Do you realize 50 farads would be recommende for a system that uses 50,000 watts?

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4293
joe, hugfen makes a 50 farad cap, its like 360 bucks

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2843
Really, only $360? I kinda figured somebody would make one that huge, just never seen one. I would honestly say $360 isn't bad for 50 farads though...

strongcola
Unregistered guest
hey i picked one up from lanzar and it works fine i had 3 before and i just hate the wires, so it cleaned it up for me. my alt is water cooled and i have been on the phone with a few people but they keep coming back with 150 alt i want 300 and not have it burn up my car or f with the electronics if any one and i mean any one can find me a 250 and alt for a cadillac deville 2000 i will pay them no bull, no i will hook them up if they can find it at a good price.

Silver Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 106
Check this place out... Plug in the info for a quote and see what it's like.

http://www.excessiveamperage.com/

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4299
http://www.woofersetc.com/product.asp?0=677&1=678&3=2902

strongcola
Unregistered guest
i ordered a HO alt but could only get 210 wish me luck?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us