Ebay auciton ending soon.. plz help my buy :-(

Username: Pikesh

Post Number: 9
hi guys sorry for this quick pop up question... i just saw a ROCKFORD FOSGATE sub 12" 1000 watt with 500 rms its a nice sub... he problem is that the sub is IS CHIPPED A BIT ON TOP. soo i do not knwo if that matter? would it effect the performance.. if someone can answer this question i will verymuch buy this product thnx a TONS GUYS PLZ HELP E FAST the auction is endding like soon today guys
this is the picture that they have shown of the chipped part..
http://templates.kyozou.com/pictures/353000/352456.jpg

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2079
It shouldn't affect the sound... what RF is it? The HX2? How much are they wanting for it?

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4256
thats def a p3

Post Number: 10
umm sub fanatic a p3? LOl is that good..? lol and for rf and h2 i am not shure ill just post what they placed for configration
molded polypropylene woofer cone
102-ounce double stacked magnet structure
frequency response 20-200 Hz
power range 100-500 watts RMS (250 watts per coil)
peak power handling 1,000 watts
sensitivity 87 dB
dual 4-ohm impedance
top-mount depth 6-3/8"
sealed box volume 0.75 cubic feet
ported box volume 1.75 cubic feet

ALSO I HAVE THIS BOX AND I AM WONDERING IF THIS SUB WOULD FIT IN IT OR NOT PLZ TELLME THAT TO>> The confi for box are as follows
Type 2 sealed/ported enclosure
width: 16-7/8"
height: 14-1/8"
bottom depth: 15-3/4"
top depth: 9"

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4265
well a p3 is one rockfords top of the line power division, only following the t1, t2 and of course there team rockford subs, but it is a great sub i owned two of them myself. but the box you showed me makes NO SENSE

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
well doesnt make sense?:s
ok this is what the website says about the the recomended sub box volume to place that sub...basicaly rockford says this should be the volume of the sub like configration.
top-mount depth 6-3/8"
sealed box volume 0.75 cubic feet
ported box volume 1.75 cubic feet

MY QUESTION IS that i brought this box and this is the configration of THAT box.
top depth: 9"
SO THE CONCERN HERE IS THIS MY FRIEND THAT WOULD I BE ABLE TO PLACE THE ROCKFORD FOSGATE SUB into THE SUB BOX WITH THIS CONFIGRATION..>>> LIKE WOULD IT FIT..
Type 2 sealed/ported enclosure
top depth: 9

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4272
no i mean, i dont understand what what type 2 sealed/ported enclosure means

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
i am not sure subfanatic dude i rbought this box from ebay and thats what it says in the description of the item... soo yeah man i mean by looking at width height and depth;s or w.e would that sub fit into that box and give a nice bass?(SINCE U HAD 2 of those subs...)

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2834
By looking at the dimensions, the box is a trapezoid, (the slanted ones). I think when they say "type 2 sealed/ported" they meen it has the caps on the ports that you can take off to make the box ported, or to plug so the box is sealed.

That being said, it's gotta be a pre-fab box, and doesn't sound very good just from that description.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
yeah? well would the sub fit into the box tho??? i thought this box was good..:P lolol
2 questions would the sub fit the box?
and next question is that would that chipped of sub will sound nice i mean would that affect the performance or sub? thnx guys....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us