Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 2703
I was wondering if you had any questions

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 624
umm no not as of right now... thanks again... my brother should be back in town soon so i can get some mdf... cuz he has a pickup, but wont let me drive it cause it has like 470hp .... nevermind i thought of a question now... if i wanted to put a coat of resin on the inside and outside of the box after its all put together.... well i know the outside wouldnt change anything but... fo the inside.... that would slightly change the volume.. what affect would this have? do i need to make on of the widths wider or something by a bit... or what should i do or that do?

and i thought of one more... i want a double baffle... i mean like 2 boards... so 1.5 inch mdf.... i just kep the ports the same lenth or do i need to add .75 inches?

okay thats all for now... sorry for the confusion.. thanks again for ur time

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 627
one more.... whats ABC stand for? lol sorry thats prolly elementary

Gold Member

Post Number: 2706
i dont know if adding resin inside would change the internal volume seen but to keep ot somple if it does dont add any of it. As far as the double baffle no that wont change anything on the external port lengths the tuning will still be the same so stick to the length i told you. one good thing it will do is support the port tubes even better

Gold Member

Post Number: 2707
what abc stands for, your guess is as good as mine but ive wondered too. lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us