Need a good sub box?

Bronze Member
Username: Audio_king

Denton, TX USA

Post Number: 29
I started woodworking a couple years ago (I learned from my grandfather, a woodworker of most of his life, but when he died last year he gave me all his top of the line tools. table saw, drill press, skill saw, router and table.)When i got into stereo equipment a couple years ago I thought it would be nice to build my own boxes, so when i got his tools i started to do that just for myself but ive realized that i can make some money selling them. I can build any size box u need...I dont do custom molded fiberglass...only solid wood. Its definetly worth it to buy a nice box from a woodworker than buy a cheap box from a store. I use 1/2", 3/4", or 5/8" MDF, brad nails and wood glue to bond the wood, i will carpet the box, i can build for ne size speaker, i can build most ne shape u want, ported, vented or sealed. i can embed plexiglass. i havent tried a bandpass yet but i can learn if u want one.

Bronze Member
Username: Basshd

Post Number: 71
Hey danny I may have a business proposition for you, I may need another box builder. I am to busy to build boxes anymore, except for myself. I would like to make a suggestion though, instead of brad nails, use 1 5/8 inch #6 course thread drywall screws and good ole elmers carpenter glue. You have acces to a router? You have acces to mdf at reasonable cost? Email me at shaggy6174@hotmail.com for further details.

Silver Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 202
Danny, how much would it cost for you to build me a triple 10" box? Just curious? e-mail me; alias747@hotmail.com

Bronze Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 87
Need either a good dual vented box for two Eclipse Ti's, or two singles. Email at soccerpro_99@yahoo.com. Thanks!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us