ON TIGHT budget.. J/W if this is a good set up for my price range

DynOmite
Unregistered guest
im on a very tight budget and i was wondering if this set up would be good-

HU-http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=39752%26item%3D5778935032 %26
pioneer premier^(someone said somthin bout it putting out 4v and my amp not bein able to handle it?? i dunno)

2 12" kicker cvr-dunno if sealed or ported yet
MTX 801d OR audiobahn A800T

all would be installed by someone else since im not good at this stuff(would i save that much $ doin it myself anyway?)

Bronze Member
Username: Thrushdtd

New York

Post Number: 48
you would save alot its not that hard to self install. and go with the mtx, audiobahn sux.

DynOmite
Unregistered guest
haha we'll imma need like STEP BY STEP instructions.. is there one of those books i could buy installation for dummies lol, im smart but i don't know anything on this subject. ANY good online websites that help you out?

and when you say alot is that like 50-60$

Username: Mike516882

Lake bluff, Illinois US

Post Number: 4
do not get kickers GO JL kickers sound like sh** just make a good decision, w0s are ok and i had them and they are loud and sound a hell of a lot louder than cvrs

Silver Member
Username: Disturbedpriest

Post Number: 126
man if you had a friend who can do it try to find a peer to help you install, if you go to a shop some of them around here charge around 340 and thats cheap... if you need help man just hit us up with what kind of car you got i will go through it step by step with you its quite simple...

Silver Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 232
dunn you are crazy is u think w0s are better then the compvrs ... the comps are very comparable to the w3s my friend ...

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2828
Stay with the comp's, if he's on that tight of a budget, he's not gonna be able to afford w0's or w3's.

Bronze Member
Username: Adelphia83

Colorado Springs, CO USA

Post Number: 47
The Audiobahn A8000T or A8002T are good amps for the price, and should work well in your application.

Yes you'll save quite a bit of money by installing it yourself, plus you'll learn a lot, which will make it easier and cheaper if you plan on upgrading later.

Bronze Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 100
Installing your own system gives you more pride. You'll understand how everything works so if something goes wrong, you'll know where to look. Oh, it'll save you money too :P.

Bronze Member
Username: Audio_king

Denton, TX USA

Post Number: 48
hes right installing ur system does give u pride and u can fix if it breaks. i recommend u do it urself but if u know nothing then get a friend that knows a little something to help u cuz it can be a bit difficult in some spots. but overall its fairly easy to do.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us