More stuff for sale/trade from subfanatic

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4246
kicker kx150.2 and a kicker comp vr 10 inch in sealed carpeted box for sale/trade for stuff, make offers if interested

Bronze Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 94
40 bucks for the amp!!

Username: Bigred2069

Post Number: 9
sub how much car audia stuff do you have?

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4247
no i think i might keep the amp, might be good to run some components off of

Silver Member
Username: Geekbike

Post Number: 132
What's the price on the sub? I'm looking for something to put in my sisters car.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4249
idk man, maybe 60 plus shipping

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2825
Where'd this stuff come from?

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1756
subs a repo man, if you cant pay cash for your grass hell take your system

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 639
yeah there must be some kind of portal to some parallel universe in his barn and at night subs and sh!t pop out of it.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1757
lol.

Silver Member
Username: Disturbedpriest

Post Number: 136
I think he is starting up a pawn shop, call it subs'R'us. lol hey subfan i want your ti, i will give you 50 dollars for the set and 20 for your amp.. thats with the shipping too dam_it

Bronze Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 93
Man, subfantic, you probably have more sh!t that I do! I just bought two of the Eclipse Ti's, all I can say is... well, words don't describe these subs.

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 415
"sub how much car audia stuff do you have"

son he has a hell of alot of stuff lol, ive seen pics

Bronze Member
Username: Audio_king

Denton, TX USA

Post Number: 39
hey sub do u know how to tune a box? and i also need to know where to buy Methylene Chloride?

Bronze Member

Denton, TX USA

Post Number: 42
so do u know?

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4255
isznt methylene chloride used to make drugs??? lol, drugs are badd for you man, but to tune a box u have to figure up your cubic feet inside and port it to a certain frequency

Bronze Member

Denton, TX USA

Post Number: 44
so if my volume is 3 cubic feet for one sub an its going to be vented then what does my port volume need to be?

Bronze Member

Denton, TX USA

Post Number: 45
oh ya and i was told that methylene chloride was used to bond plexiglass. im trying to learn how to build those clear plexiglass boxes. any ideas on how to do it?

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4257
sorry no expierience there, but if u figure it out let me know, i want one, but on the other part of this, if your box is 3 cubic feet, u need to find displacement of your sub, then figure that away from the 3 cubic feet, to make thigns simple ill say the sub is .5 cubic feet, THIS IS HUGE, but then u have to figure a port 2.5 cubic feet box, just tell me what ssize your box is, AFTER displacement, tell me what u want to port it to and ill do the math for you

Bronze Member

Denton, TX USA

Post Number: 60
ok well 3 cubic feet after displacement. and im gonna vent it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 134
Subfanatic, you're a hard little bish to get a hold of! I need two vented boxes! What kind of displacement do I need for two SW9122's? Tell me what you think, I WILL pay, and I'm working on that alternator right now. Also, is 32Hz good for those subs? SQ is out, I want pure SPL.

Also, I need the box longer than it is wide so I can fit the two boxes lengthwise with the car.

I have a trunk that's 20" high, 40" long, 30" wide, with room to spare.

Also, how do you hold the boxes together? And do you use 3/4" or 1" MDF?

Silver Member

Post Number: 135
Oh, and Methylene Chloride is used for making Meth.

And no, never touched the stuff, I just know. Only thing I've done is weed.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4276
well i dont do any drugs, and jake are you asking my to design you a box, then yes, i will do that, are u asking me to build you one, if yes, then i will do that, for two types of pay lol, type one, u pay what i think it will end up costinhg me lol, or u pay nothing except shipping and help me out on getting alt's/batts for my car lol. but no what u need to do is find your cars peak tuning frequency and port the box slightly below that to get pure spl, 32 hrtz will give you both worlds, but yes i knnow that stuff is for meth ahha

Silver Member

Post Number: 136
Heh. Well, design me up a box. After we get it designed, we'll settle on how to pay. And what would you recommend for cubic feet and what frequency to tune those subs at?

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4279
i woujld go about 4 cubic feet each and then tune it around wherever your cars peak frequency is, do you have aim? if u do my name is nushaganazad, i have to go right now, but ill be on around 11 whenever my mom goes to bed, peace

Silver Member

Post Number: 137
I just added you. All this is much appreciated. I'll be back on at about 8PM MDT (mountain time). I live in Idaho... No, I'm not a redneck. Oh, I added you to AIM, mines KD7NFR.

Bronze Member

Denton, TX USA

Post Number: 61
alright jake u find the specs on the box. i was trying but i think it would be better for u to do it cuz u have the specs on the subs. nevermind about the methylene chloride i think someone was pulling my leg.and hey sub nevermind about that box tuning, it was for jake but he found u so he can do it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 138
lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us