Is Blaupunkt a good brand for subwoofers?

Username: Justinw303

Mobile, AL U.S.A.

Post Number: 4
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-R6OsmI0wVkF/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?g=67700&id=essenti al_info&i=023TSW1200

I've been looking at this sub recently for a couple of reasons. It's cheap, it looks great, and a few people have left good reviews for it.

So, what do you guys think?

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4228
i will give it one thing, it is SHINy, but not worth a shiny penny

Mobile, AL U.S.A.

Post Number: 5
Why not? Everything about it sounds good, and like I said, some people left good reviews and they sounded pleased, so... What's up with it?

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4230
people buy blaupunkt because its cool looking and a popular name and all idk why honestly

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 389
well its got a little SQ but thats it...there speakers are good

Username: Spyder

Eglin AFB, Florida USA

Post Number: 4
not a good idea when you can buy 2 of them for under 80bucks....kinda reminds me of lightning audio and rampage.

Silver Member
Username: Alpineuser

Winchester, TN

Post Number: 438
here is the deal...

a good subwoofer needs good materials and good materials dont come cheap well atleast not that cheap and they also have to pay someone to make them

Mobile, AL U.S.A.

Post Number: 7
Well, they were $100 but they're on sale right now so that's why they're so cheap. Regular, 2 would cost over $200, not $75.

Somebody mentioned something about SQ... What exactly about them tells you that? I'm trying too learn a little bit about speakers, so help me out here. What in the specs tells you about SQ? Also, do they have good SPL? I mean, would I be able to listen to some Lil John and crank it up loud without distortion?

Silver Member
Username: Disturbedpriest

Post Number: 139
dude stay away from that junk, if you want cheap go with some used rockford fosgate punch and be happy its used but still good on ebay. i mean old school dude.

Bronze Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 97
Yup.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us