System stuff

Bronze Member
Username: Iamdisturbed

Vc, Nd

Post Number: 14
ok i own a 94 lincoln, it came from the factory with JVC speakers and all of that in it. i was thinkin about buyin a JVC KD-AR960 Arsenal Series, deck for it. then i was thinkin about buying a kenwood KAC-8151D amp running 2 audiobahn DUB200 12" DUB Series subwoofers at 1 ohm in parallel/parallel. let me know on what u think about it, remember im in high school and i work part time so dont try to go to big on me

Silver Member
Username: Disturbedpriest

Post Number: 141
okay dont get the dubs they suck dik, but go online and get two 12 cerwin vega vmax's and run them in there sealed or ported they will kill those dubs, and are awesome. you can choose dvc or svc. and you dont need that big of a amp for these they are 400 watts rms a piece some sites say 300 but its 400. (my friend had a s10 with 6 dub 12s in it and it sounded really loud but it had no sq and sounded like puke)

Silver Member
Username: Alpineuser

Winchester, TN

Post Number: 454
well odds are since he is in highschool all he wants is loud and if that is so then the dubs will be fine for that

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2064
The dubs are 600 watts rms... and they get pretty loud. I'd say go with them, depending on the price of them. My friend got a pair of 10's for $110 and they don't sound that bad.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us