It just makes me laugh!!!

Silver Member
Username: Importrapist

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 249
It just makes me laugh to know that their are people in the world who have this type of stuff, and think they are slamming. LOL (pay close attention to the subs in the box, and the amp to go with it) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=39778%26item%3D5777858928 %26
HAPPY BIDDING B!TCHES!!!

nickspl
Unregistered guest
It just makes me laugh at you're sorry life! You F*cking loser. are you sure you dont wanna sell your 4000watt max amp too. i'll trade you and amp kit for it. No never mind the amp kit is worth more than those speakers and amp.lol LOSER

Silver Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 250
Im sorry i offended you by posting your ebay listing. Im sorry thats your $hit. Learn how to f*ckin read @ss commando. IT aint mine. My suggestion to you is sell your amp kit, and go buy hooked on phonics!!! I was posting on how pathetic it is that somone is actually bidding on it, your probably one of the bidders. Im sorry!!!

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 3178
At $15, I think they're biddig for the box.

Silver Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 251
I dunno, i think its funny that someone would actually sell that!!! But hey, someone will buy it!!! What do you think about that auction Isaac???

Whats wrong there NickSPL, C0CK stuck in your mouth!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3179
I think the box and the screws are worth more than the subs.

Silver Member
Username: Msully701

Stratford, Connecticut US

Post Number: 164
lol, I have a legacy system thats just crap but I mean it still works so I cant find myself to throw it out lol, stuff like that you just gotta give away to a friend, a friend you dont like lol

Silver Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 252
LOL matthew. I was actually thinking about bidding on it!!! ( I have a little destructive side) and i was gonna plug the subs into a wall socket, and fry the amp, and maybe even bust up the box. It would be fun right???

Gold Member

Post Number: 3180
What would be more fun is getting that box and switching the label with JL or RE X.X.X. Then fill the box with 50lbs of sand. Advertise to everyone about the sub.
Now watch and wait for crooks to try and steal it.

Silver Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 253
lol thats a good one!!!

Silver Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 430
But if he tries to change labels, the subs might fall apart!

Silver Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 254
oh NIIIICK, wheeerrreee aarrreee yoooouuuu???? (D@MN C0CK JOCKEY). But think about guys, there are people running around with stuff like that in their car, and think they are the shiznit!!! (Nick is probably one of them)

nickspl
Unregistered guest
HAHAHAHA it's funny just watching you squirm waiting for me. Well Darren it looks like youre gonna be the lucky bidder I hope the ups guy drops them on you before you put them in your little volkswagen car. And pass by a couple of guys youre trying to pick up with your speakers screeching in the back and youre car falling apart. You Should get locked up and f*ucked in the @ss 30 times the number of people you killed with your screeching speakers. Go tell youre mommy and daddy to buy you another pyle amp since youre last one lasted 5 days. I hope you get electrecuted and die nobody would care im sure youre mommy and daddy would be happy they didnt have to kill you themselves youre a f*cking disgrace. You d@m freak of nature HAHA at first you were talking about how pathetic it is if somebody bid on that and youre the pathetic one for trying to bid on it. HAHAHA OMG go kill youre self already you d@mn piece of Sh!t. Go back to looking at P0rn and $mut all day Where you belong with all the other losers.

Silver Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 255
OK, that was the gayest and most stupid comeback i have heard yet. You are lame. Half the $hit you said doesnt even make sense. Go back, and think up another comeback, cause ill lett you have this one. And comeback at me!!!This your only freebie.

Silver Member
Username: Geekbike

Post Number: 115
I LIKE C0CK

Silver Member
Username: Balls573

Winona, Missouri U.S

Post Number: 115
nick why dont you just shut up and quit trying to make yourself look a little less stupid after you tried to look cool and mouth about darren bidding on the speakers he was actually just making fun of. your just making yourself look like more of a dumba$$

nickspl
Unregistered guest
HAHAHAHA! Darren What a F@G go suck KNACKO's C0ck. It's funny how pissed of you get cause it's true. I just started all this to see if you would get pissed of most people would of just ignored it. HAHAHAHA! G@Y LOSER.

Silver Member
Username: Balls573

Winona, Missouri U.S

Post Number: 116
nick do you even have a system?

Bronze Member
Username: Kaos15th

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 33
HAHA! 50 pounds of sand in a sub box. I should try that sometime Ill put the sub box in the back seat and leave one of the windows open so a tweeker could try to take it and i'll video tape it and send it in to Americas Dumbest Criminals and get some money for it.lol

And Nick " it's funny watching you squirm waiting for me" What the f*ck was that. That was definately one of the stupidest things to say ever.

Silver Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 256
LOL, you guys are awesome. ha ha ha, but yeah the sand in the box is a good idea, ive never heard of that one. But what would be funny is, is you tell everyone what you got, and then watch your car at night, and then next thing you know, you see your bestfriend in all black sneeking up to your car, with a crowbar(however you spell it) LOL, that would be crazy.

And it seems like everyone is calling YOU the loser, not me. It all started from you just rambling on and not reading the post right, you fu*kin idiot. I think im wasting my time here guys. Some of you know,im probably ONE of the wordiest motherf*ckers on here, but his comebacks are so stupid, i have nothing to say. (d*mn im a failure LOL)

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 309
im on darrens side lol

Silver Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth, Dorset United Kingdom

Post Number: 205
Well my JBL 4645 THX professional will leave that sorry looking THING in a the dust

Stick two of these in a VW camper that will give you an afterburner launch!

That's if you are a crazy Mother like me...

130dbc though not a db drag record but the real magic number is 240dbc the US navy can output 240db max with LFA low frequency antenna.

http://www.tristatetheatre.com/JBL4645%20Sub.JPG

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4070
im with nick

Silver Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 257
LOL, kiss my a$$ sub....ha ha

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4072
now darren, thats notthe right thing to sy to me

Silver Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 258
LOL why is that???

Silver Member

Post Number: 207
Why not sit next to the space shuttle upon launch that will light you fire KABOOM! SPL of the scale!!!!!

Easter egg extras
http://centaur.sstl.co.uk/SSHP/pix/Shuttle_launch.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/it/8/86/Motore_principale_Space_Shuttle.jp g

http://www.spaceflightnow.com/shuttle/sts107/030618kostelnik/shuttle.jpg

http://rst.gsfc.nasa.gov/Intro/space-shuttle-launch3a.jpg

http://www.science-explorer.de/Space%20Shuttle-xl.jpg

http://www.ccastronomy.org/photo_shuttle_sts75_atlantis_1-29-96_8x6.jpg

Silver Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 259
hmmmmmmm????????

Silver Member

Post Number: 211
Yessssss

Now she has some power shuttle sub bass KABOOM! MAN! That's my man she's your sub bass power she will put your car into orbit

And it's 130db that's just on the inside of the space shuttle upon take off.

Now then

Try and mach that 240dbc

Easter egg extras
http://www.madsci.org/posts/archives/aug2000/965742656.Ph.r.html

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us