Jl or diamond?

Bronze Member
Username: Dropthedeuce06

Post Number: 38
i was wondering what would hit harder.(SPL) a 12 inch w3v2 or a 12 inch diamond D6... thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Jonklly5

Post Number: 64
good question maybe some1 will answer that, that knows...at that how bout a D9 vs a w7

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
anyone out there?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
please anyone help... i need to no....

Silver Member
Username: Dankman

South Bend, Indiana United States

Post Number: 171
The Diamond audio D6 ive never heard but im sure it would put out more SPL than a w3v2 but in SQ the w3v2 would be better.

Bronze Member
Username: Jonklly5

Post Number: 68
what about a d9 vs. a w7? but am i wrong to assume that just becuz it has a higher spl doesnt mean it will be louder?

Bronze Member
Username: Xtant1001

Post Number: 69
I am selling 2 NEW 12inch Diamond D6 Subs. I am asking $325.00 plus shipping Per Subs. These are the new line of Subwoofers from Diamond. These Subs are still in the factory box and never been Used at all.

2 Fiberglass box made custom for the Diamonds $125.00 each.

Also I still have my Xtant 1001 that Im also selling and asking $600.00 plus shipping for the Xtant 1001. The Xtant I just got back from factory also so it is in good condition.

The Pioneer Double Din I am asking $100.00 plus shipping for it. Email unan0@hotmail.com or call (425) 985-5415 if interested.

I can take Paypal unan0@hotmail.com but please add 3% for the fee, or contact me for other arrangements. Thank you for looking.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Upload
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
ill give u 400 for both subs and like 350 for the amp

Silver Member
Username: Loc_out

Post Number: 240
Also I still have my Xtant 1001 that Im also selling and asking $600.00 plus shipping for the Xtant 1001. The Xtant I just got back from factory also so it is in good condition.

Sucker you are not going to get more then 400 for that amp!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us