SPL Sub...

Bronze Member
Username: Latinloverny

Post Number: 14
I am looking for 2 12" subs that would give me pounding SPL...I was thinking about 2 alpine type x...My boy has 2 type r's and they pound!!!what you guys think I should get

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 443
you can definetly beat him with a little more money.... whats your budget for both 12 inch woofers.... whats your budget for amp/s ??

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1935
Exactly, how much money, and do you have an amp, or how much do you have for one?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
well i want to spend about 2,000 to 2,500 tops for the subs and amp

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Give me a few options... also for sql...

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1939
Well, you might be able to get 2 13w7's with 2 JL 1000/1's, or 2 RE x.x.x's, Eclipse TI's,
All will give sql.

combo muncher
Unregistered guest
are you kidding, do you honestly think that you cant beat them with that much money lol, how about buy my 15 x.x.x for 300 shipped and an amp to push it for 150 shipped from me, there, that will beat them

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1940
Now for just spl, RE MT, 1 Eclipse TI Pro, Solox, or RF's TRF2212.
1 of any of them, with 1/2 good amps too push it will give you great db's.:-)
Oh, and DD's 9900 series I think.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
Hey guys thanks for all the info... is there a spec website I can go to, to look up info on these subs? and also... Im not to fam with any of these brands...I need websites to look at...Ive been to woofersetc.com.. Can I trust them? is there anyone from NYC on here?

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4050
woofersetc.com is my fav online company

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 1409
Go with the Digital Designs 9500 or above and you will beat out anybody with the right install and amp.

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 162
also check out shocker audio SIG series they will get very loud

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
I was looking for the Digital Designs 9500. how much does each sub rub for and where can I get them.. and also will I be able to have 2 of them in a box? does this sub hit harder then a jlw7?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
opps.. how much does each sub run for... ?

Bronze Member
Username: Darkseid

Post Number: 35
$500+-

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
would the 2 Digital Designs 9500 pound louder then 2 JL13W7 13" ???

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4071
without a doubt

Silver Member
Username: Msully701

Stratford, Connecticut US

Post Number: 169
jesus 2,000-2,500 for subs and amp... I spent 1800 complete system and I would tear his system apart, go with jl audio

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
matthew what does your system consist of? I am aiming towards 2,000. I am not trying to pass that.. subfanatic.. Will I be able to push the Digital subs with 1 jl 1000/1.. or will i need 2 of them?

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 466
if your going to spend that much on an amp for a DD.... dont get me wrong a 1000/1 is what im going to buy for my avalanche but id get a zapco reference 1100.1 they underrate their amps by like 33 percent! so that amp would actually push about 1450 watts of good clean continuous power. run tht to a 9515 and you probably wont be able to drive at full volume.... well atleast not safely lol.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4075
i haer people push up to 4000 watts rms to those subs, so basically you can chose what you want in mpwoer lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Trevor, lol you crazy... which store can i look for a zapco?I also heard JL underrate their amps as well...Trevor do you have aim/aol?

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 468
true but buying 2 1000/1s is a ton of money. actually whats the price for a kx2500.1? i bet that would really make them move and kikcer makes pretty good amps

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4077
i think jl underrated them by 20 percent, but itdont matter, xtant and zapco underrate them as well, but it doesnt matter, becuae jl spends hundredes upon thougsands on dollers paying there reasearch and development team because they take the researcheres from those two companies cause they wnat to be comparable to them

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
The Zapco reference 1100.1 is running for $769.99 at Woofersetc.com.. is that a good price? I really dont want to mess around with anything used... Where can I look for the DD9515? I'm having a hard trouble finding it on the net... I live in NYC, I doubt Canal St in the city would have'em...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
Will that Zapco be able to pump 2 of those DD9515?

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 472
yeah bucssbchamps007 is AIM

umm www.woofersetc.com has zapco amps

for the specs you can look on www.zapco.com

i talked with JL audio. the 1000/1 puts out 1100 watts ... still very good but not as underrated as zapco...

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 474
no... youd need more power to push 2 DD9500s....

770 is a great price i think. and i only know of buying DD subs straight from DD themselves...

i think its www.ddaudio.com

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 475
one of the dd9515 subs with that zapco amp will be louder than if ur friend doubled his subs and amps. you dont really need two of them... but if you wish to have two its going to cost you more... id maybe look into 9512s and a kicker kx2500.1 ... or just get 2 of the zapco amps

Silver Member
Username: Alpineuser

Winchester, TN

Post Number: 414
blah 2 18" RE MTs baby will put a hurting on those DDs.

Americanbass has a 18" that handles up to 10,000wRMS put 2 kx2500.1 on that and u will blow the dd away. 1 18" VFL series sub with 8 amps hit 174.4 in extreme

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 478
how do you plan on powering all that? thats wayy too much power needed... youd need like twin 300A alternators and a few batteries.

i think he will be plenty satisfied in SPL with a 9500
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us