Jl 1000/1 and 12w7 for sale/trade

pixestick
Unregistered guest
i have a 1000/1 in near mint condition for sale/trade, and a 12w7 in a 3 cubic foot box slot ported to 31 hrtz for sale/trade as well, if your interested make an offer pleae, both are in mint condition, and in about 2 weeks ill have pics

Silver Member
Username: Importrapist

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 242
what do you want for it???? You tell me what you want, and ill tell you what i got!!!

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3998
im not really to sure right now, cash is always good lol, but other then that i need a 2000 watt rms amp at 1 ohm maybe, or maybe idmax, x.x.x or eclipse subs, i have beeen looking that that and love those, or a great component amp and components or Hu, any of the above, oh and tons of wiring lol, alternator lol

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3999
lol

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4000
pixestick=friend at my hosue, subfanatic=me at my house posting for him

Silver Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 246
yeah ok, gotcha....i was confused....

Silver Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 247
so how much cash you want??? I have nothing to trade!!! I only have money??? Let me know if i can help you.

Silver Member
Username: Subzer0

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 107
I have cash for the sub fan, and i'll get that one amp for the 1000/1 amp.. if you wanna trade it like that. Let me know.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4005
well its not up to me, its up to him, i might be able to talk him into it, but i dont know about cash, its up to you you make an offer

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4009
Ok for cash I want a minimum of 550 shipped for the amp , 475 for the sub shipped. For products
i have been looking around for Eclipse Hu's, Alpine Hu's, Equalizers, Eclipse subs, preferably 15 Ti's, i love dans, anything that pushes either 800-1200 watts rms at 2 ohms, or 2000-2500 watts rms at 1 ohm. or a 2 channel 800-1200 watts rms times 2 at 2 ohms, I am also looking at Infinity Perfect Sets 6.5s, also, i AM willing to trade the sub to dan for his RF amp, i like it for components, and i believe if he got it he would want to trade it for a 250-300 amp alt or 2 yellow top batteries in good condition. idk, ask him what he wants for it, hell i might just let him do all the trading and give him both for one of his Tis

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4010
haha, i guess he is using my name from now on, oh crap, i broke 4000 posts!~!! whoooo

Silver Member
Username: Fordpwr

Los angeles, CA Usa

Post Number: 248
350 for the sub right now, what do you say ?

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4015
nope, ill go as low as 450, at work, )gold star chili) i was offered 400 for it, and thats not shipping, but im not prepared to sell for a week, hopefully ill have my plans totally worked out by then, sub can email you pics if you want them

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1618
hell ill trade you a blown brahma 12 and a hifonics 1500 for that 1000/1

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4017
lol, get the brahma fixed and ill trade you both for both

Gold Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1620
see thats the problem if i got it fixed then i would use it. im too lazy to and i need a better amp. the sub amp and 5 bucks

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4020
what is wrong with the brahma, and how much would it cost to repair???? would it still work at full efficiency

Gold Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1621
the surround has seperated from the cone, i think it would be under warranty but i lost the packing for the crate, and that crate is 25 bucks by itself, if it is under warranty then it would be free, but i just cant bring myself to pay 25 bucks for a f*ckin crate and packing. and yes it would work at full effiency. but if it wasnt under warranty then its 99 + shipping which is like 30 there and then 30 back bucks+the crate so 99+30+30+25=a lot of f*ckin money

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4024
hmmm, well i would do the brahma, the amp, the amp is in PERFECT working condition right? you pay all shipping to me, and find a buyer with cash for the w7 and ill give you the amp, but you find out if its underwarrenty or not

Gold Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1622
damn yoiu ask too much. find a buyer. what the f*ck. how about i just send a bag of grass and ru over there to fulfill your dreams sub. as..hole. find a buyer.

Gold Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1623
damn yoiu ask too much. find a buyer. what the f*ck. how about i just send a bag of grass and ru over there to fulfill your dreams sub. as..hole. find a buyer.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4025
Sub-haha, im trying to find him a buyer

Adam-Hunter, if i find a buyer for the sub on here then ill sell you the amp like that lol, and sub does love his ru

Gold Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1624
yes he does. ask him about the gerbil, tube and screwdriver. jk.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4029
wow, hunter, thanks

thumpinWRANGLER
Unregistered guest
i got 2 12" memphis mojos and a memphis 1000D amp ill trade yeah...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us