How good is this?

Bronze Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 52
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=48613%26item%3D5777850591 %26

2 of those compared to 2 12" '05 kicker cvr's?

Bronze Member

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 53
A couple more questions. WHat is Sensitivity and is higher or lower better? And the new kicker's are available in 4 ohms and 2 ohms, which is better and which should I get? I have an Alpine-MRP350.

Bronze Member

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 54
anybody?

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2738
Technically, a higher sensitivity is better, but it really isn't an important factor in subs. It can be measured differently, and it really doesn't effect as much as people think. I guess what I should say is, never base your sub decision soley on the sensitivity rating. You can pretty much ignore that number.

Bronze Member

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 56
can anyone answer my other ?'s?

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1893
The ohms just has to do with the wiring options to you're amp. What is you're amps specs, and I'll tell you if you should get the 2/4 ohm virsions.

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1895
Well, if you had an amp big enough to push them, the audiobahns would kill them in spl... in sq, the kickers would prob beat it though.

Bronze Member

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 57
My amp is mono, 200 RMS X 1 @ 4 ohms. 350 RMS X 1 @ 2 ohms. I have had many people tell me that the amp is listed too low and can push more than 400 RMS @ 2 ohms. And how would i wire them for 2/4 ohms?

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1901
If it isn't 1 ohm stable, then get the 2 ohm dvc, and I believe if you wire it in paralel/series you will get 2 ohms.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us