How many db?

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 2432
how many db will my firecracker hit when it blows up? And will they be able to hear me a block away?

DynOmite
Unregistered guest
yes they will be able to hear you.. probably 2 blocks depending on what type of firecracker it is... also if its ported- it will be a tad louder but alot more distorted then if it were sealed.. im guessing 162DB's

Bronze Member
Username: Djet

Melbourne, Florida US of A

Post Number: 24
no way have i heard a firecracker hit 162dB, theres just no way. even if you put 100 grams of powder in that beast...aint happenin. but definately go with ported.

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 433
if you tune the port to 1000hz you should gain maybe 37 db. and if you add another firecracker you will double the dbs. and stick them in ur mouthand swallow for the most bass you can FEEL

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3969
no i mean really, lets just drop the firecracker sean, save your 20 cents and wait to double your money so you can spend 40 cents on a really good firework, get one of those morters

Gold Member

Post Number: 2468
LOL good one guys

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1913
lol hahahaha

Gold Member

Post Number: 2476
bump

raising the post up

I knew youd check it out

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1625
newb

Gold Member

Post Number: 2478
what are you trying to say hunter lol

Silver Member
Username: W00b

Post Number: 112
i dunno guys, sealed might give you that heart thumping piece of wood right into your left arm.. causing you to burp and ultimately feel better

Bronze Member
Username: Darkseid

Post Number: 30
firecracker?? Go with 2 sticks of dynamite, waaay louder

Silver Member
Username: W00b

Post Number: 113
fizzuck it, get the WMDs! they're heading east on bakalakadaka street in dirkadirkastan! lol

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 450
just buy a space shuttle and put it in ur backseat... that hits like 200db at launch doesnt it? plus it will make your car go vroom. ... so according to that lame a$$ website u can have a "vroom car" and a "boom car" lmao

Gold Member

Post Number: 2487
Hey good news trevor i ran my triple chamber abc box design numbers by a guy from another forum i respect and he said he ran it in bass box pro and he siad the results looked great...he said if he hadnt ran the numbers he would never have believed in my idea working...he said the results should be a box thats solid and accurate....he said if this works your the man lol....he said the only possible problem that he can see is possible reverb from there being three ports in the design....he asked me how i came up with this box idea and i said i had it 9 months ago but nobody replied in any of the forums i posted ...then i came accross this tangband post and i had to try the triple chamber idea after looking at his charted impedance results and my idea of better coverage accross a wider frequency bandwidth...ps...he said he thinks hes going to build one now lol

Anonymous

SEAN whats your kinda budget here on this firecracker, and what are you looking to do with it go all out spl or a little sq, lol im thinking any budget over 2$ is gonna give you some ultimate "bang for your buck"

Gold Member

Post Number: 2499
well 2 bucks is alot for just one bang you sure there isnt a cheaper alternative????

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 295
theres them snake fireworks for about 5 cents a pop but they blow easy

Gold Member

Post Number: 2501
lol ok

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 461
thats good news sean. ur gonna win the nobel prize of caraudio lol... if u get this down pat im going to be begging u to take my money and build me one for a 15 avalanche lol... all the luck to ya

Gold Member

Post Number: 2506
lol no problem man but these things are alot of work to do figuring on
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us