Hey Experts, i need an opinion, DD or IDMAX??

sublunatic
Unregistered guest
Hey... i have been doing a lil research in last 3 days to find a good set up and this is what i came down to.
Four 12 inch Image Dynamics IDMAX-D2 with a Crossfire VR4000D(4000 watts RMS @i ohm)
OR
Three 15 inch DD 9515e with three crossfire VR2000D
i want it loud and clear, SPL and SQ......so please tell me
Can i be heard 2 blocks(quarter mile) away?

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 1379
I told you before to stay with the 3 9515's by Digital Designs and the Crossfire VR2000D's. You will be heard from a far distance and probably loose your hearing right along with it. Be carefull what you wish for.

sublunatic
Unregistered guest
Hey MO, when i blast it, i will have the ear plugs on...lol i mean for real. but does the DD has SQ and SPL?(sorry i never heard of it in person) thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1380
http://www.batcap.net/8400spec.htm

That is a winning combonation if your install is done right.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1381
Yeah it offers better SQ now with the new 9500 series subwoofer. It use to be just all out SPL but now it can be used for SPL with decent SQ.

I whould go with 2 of the 9515's in the recommended ported enlosure if you can fit all this in your car.

If you can fit 3 then go for it. Just make sure you have a good enough electrial system to run this setup and i whould look into the batcaps for each amplifier.

sublunatic
Unregistered guest
How much is a bat cap? and how much is a 15 inch DD? i have a 2003 Yukon, so i think i got enough truck space, thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1384
Here are the prices www.batcap.net

Gold Member

Post Number: 1386
Im personally thinking about going with the DD 3500 series 12" or 15" subwoofer. Anyone know how this subwoofer will compare to the Avalanche 15 ?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1388
?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us