IF YOU HAD TONS OF $$ WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Bronze Member
Username: Lowrollins10

Champaign, IL

Post Number: 49
If you guys had an @ssload of money to blow on a car system what would you buy? I am just curious to know what everyone would want!!!

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3905
i would get 4 18 inch Ti Pros, with a Zapco 4000 watt rms amp to each one, in a Escalade

Username: Xpedoubleled

Post Number: 2
i would get 2 15 inch mtx 9500 and 2 12 inch mtx 7500 with 4 jl 1/1000 to each of them

Bronze Member

Champaign, IL

Post Number: 60
thats cool. that would be loud as hell

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3909
jake, i would smoke you! haha jk

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3910
OHHH NO, i know, if had tons of money, i would buy 4 parthenons

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 2368
well for starters id have a 15 inch lcd flat screen in my car mounted roof mount flip down a mini itx pc in a custom case in the trunk with windows xp a 300 gig hard drive for mp3's movies etc and a dvd burner drive mounted in the dash with a 5.1 digital sound card hooked to my alpine cd player auxillary so i can play 5.1 dolby digital and id mount a small 4 inch in the center somewhere for my center channel and a wireless router with internet capability and file trasfers from home or fellow wireless junkies like me lol my tangband 6.5's in my triple chamber abc box some top of the line focal components for amps id have us amps delivering power to the components and another small us amp driving the two tangband's oh an a cell phone in case i need online from my pc and an alarm which i might get creative on

Bronze Member

Champaign, IL

Post Number: 65
thats alot of stuff

Anonymous

THIS SYSTEM WILL KICK ALL YOUR A@@E@!!-2 12" cuspid subs.. a 1600 watt4ch cuspid amp-and 2 cuspid 6x9's

Silver Member
Username: Daddy_phat_sack

Post Number: 204
id get 8 15 inch brahmas in the back of an explorer TRUCK!!! and some cuspid components and some 8" subs for my mids.... id have to buy some rims for my truck too :D..... hummmm.....id have an indash dvd player with some 7.5 inch screens in the dash and a screen in the rear-view.... ill think of more later.

somethingredicolousihavetomakeup
Unregistered guest
first i woud buy a brand new chrysler 300 hemi, completely redo the paintjob, maybe green pearl with some dark green platinum chip accents or that paint that changes multiple colors throughout the day...i cant remeber the name but if anyone can remember it, post it. then i would take all of the chrome off of the car and redo it all. a woven chrome grille in the front, a rim that is completely flat so t looks like im ridin on pure chrome. then comes the interior. i would take most of the interior out, i.e. seats, headliner, most of the dash. then have it all completely tailored with some LV or somethin leather. mold a whole new dash out of fiberglass...have the alpine F1 status system put in...or go with some rainbow platunum series components, a pioneer avic-n2 headunit with dolby 6 or 7.1, whatever can be wired. I would have to go with either 2 jl w6-v2's powered with 2 500/1 and 2 250/1 2 MTX jackhammers powered with a a hifonics 10,000 watt amp, or 2 DD 9515 with 2 jl 1000/1 going to each. I would prly go with xenarc in car computer system...about 200-500 gig of filespace.

Silver Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 617
-2005 Ford F-350 Pickup Super Cab
-3 15" RE X.X.X.
-3 Kicker KX 1200.1 Amps
-Alpine IVA-D901 7" VGA Wide DVD/MP3 Receiver
-Two pairs of Infinity Perfect 5.1 5 1/4" Components
-Kicker KX 650.4 Amp for the fronts
-Dual 300 amp Alt
-8" Kicker Mid bass
-Kicker KX 250.2 for Midbass
-Kicker KQ9 Signal Processor EQ
-Proper wiring for all of the amps, speakers, subs and of the highest quality

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2731
somethingrediculous - why would you use dd 9515's? You do know they make the 9900 series, right? I'd get two 9917's.

somethingredicolousihavetomakeup
Unregistered guest
oohhh i havnt been on there site in a looong time, last i knew they only had the 9500's

Bronze Member
Username: Thumper

Richmond, VA U.S.A

Post Number: 81
I would have 4 18" Kove Armagedon series with a 2000 watt U.S. amp hooked up to each one. Then i would have Rainbow speakers (only cause they're the most expesive) and i would power those with brax amps. Along with the pioneer P-9 head unit for the dvd flip screen touch.:-)

Silver Member
Username: Balls573

Winona, Missouri U.S

Post Number: 110
I would have a Pioneer DEH-9600MP for a HU 4 15" RE MTs with 2 Mmats 1400.1 amps to each sub MB quart Q series 4" components in custom kickpanels in the front and Q series 6.5" components in the rear. I would power those with a Mmats 4 channel 600 watt amp. i would also put a new motor in my jimmy and fix everything else and add a 3" suspension lift with 33x10.50 Pro Comp X/Ts. I would run a audiocontrol epicenter to each sub and audiocontrol crossovers.

Silver Member
Username: Subzer0

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 104
i'd have a army issue duece 1/2 engine rig armytruck and carry 10-12 jackhammers all powered with xxxx watts.. ( i forgot ) lol..

and use that as a weapon to get even more money ;) lmao.... open minded thinking.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3982
here is mine, for sq its this, for spl ill do it second
1969 Camaro, Solid Gloss black with 2 silver racing strips down the middle.
454 Crate ENgine dropped in with a 6 speed manual. Mod it with a stage 3 turbo, anti slip, blah blah blah....etc
On the interior, i would run 3 10 inch Eclipse Aluminums 88100 DVC 2 ohms wired in series models in ported boxes tuned to 31 hrtz each. Then to power it, i would get 3 Interfire IB2900C amps bridged up to 4 ohms on each sub
For my rears i would use a custom mounting bracket and mount a set of Rainbow CS 365 Profi Kick V powered by an interfire IB4700C amp.
then for the fronts i would use the exact same set up, for the Hu i would use a Eclipse 8454 modied to play dvds and i would have 2 6.5 inch screens in my headrest, 2 4 inches in the subvisors, a custom mounted 12 inch screen in the dash, then i would use an 8 inch w6v2 in a kick panel powered by an Interfire IB2600C, THen i would put an audiocontrol Epic 160 in the glove compartment with my crossovers, oh and the tweets of the components would be in the cross bars of the sealing pointed toward passenger and driver, then i would use a DEQP9 - Pioneer Premier Digital Signal Processor for the settings.

SPL

cargo van
12 18 inch eclipse ti pros
12 Zapco C2K-4KW one for each sub.

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 434
id have a H1 limo with 14 hott women and a DD 9510 under each seat if ya know what i mean ;-)

Username: Saustin1988

Post Number: 10
for sq i would prolly go with 2 12" w6v2's just because thier prolly quicker then my 12w6v2s but i still love the sound, a JL 1000/1, Infinity Kappa Perfects or High end MB quart speakers, and maybe a JL 300/4 powering speakers. uhg i'd also Dynamat the sh!t outa my car... Oh ya and id get the sicked flip out dvd playin HU i could find :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
SPL... what ever subfanatic said.. i trust him haha

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3986
haha

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
"or sq i would prolly go with 2 12" w6v2's just because thier prolly quicker then my 12w6v2s

I ment 2 10w6v2's Oops

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3994
but wont have lower extension unfortunently

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2745
You really won't notice that big of a difference "quickness" wise.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
well then.. im gonna go ahead and say that im an amature when it comes to this stuff.. haha but i do like the way w6's sound so im happy. I just really want better speakers. Like highend MB qaurts or infinity kappa perfects.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3995
buy the speakrs i said in ym post

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
U told me teh perfects right? how much $ do they go for?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
nvm i lied, u said that in ur email, how much do the ones u posted go for

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
Sale Price
US$929.00!!!!!!

haha i dont have a grand to spend on a pair of speakers.. maybe like 5 or 6 for both front and rears haha

Silver Member
Username: Importrapist

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 241
I would buy all the sony stuff my truck could handle.....LOL

Username: Nocc1n

Louisa, VA US

Post Number: 10
Aight... for SQ...

1998 Black Eclipse GS-T With a T6 turbo, cold-air intake, headers, exhaust, all the goodies...
2 JL Audio 13w7 With 1000.1 Amps to each one, that'd take up the whole trunk.
JL component system with 6x9's in the rear.
Some JL Amp's powering those.
Where the airbag is on the passenger side, I'd take that out, put in a 7 inch monitor with a built in hard drive for mp3's and movies I plan on ripping when i watch =D
Eclipse CD8455 head unit.
250-300A Alternator that I'd get my dad to build.
Whole interior custom.
Take the cake at all car shows. =D

For SPL...

2001 SCHOOL BUS =D
They are what? 45 feet long?

Let's see...

Where the windows are... I'd put 2 inch lexan and mount the amps all the way down the side...
Reinforce the tops and floor due to all the air pressure...

Amps - A5000SPL
Speakers - Kicker SOLO-X 18"

20 A5000SPL Amps, 10 on each side, going down the wall like stated earlier.
20 Kicker SOLO-X 18"s in a straight up custom box going down the aisles

Yeah theres gonna be no seats in there lmao.

I'd have to paint it all black since black is the best color on cars.

I think thats about all I'd need lol.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4006
ahh scott ill own you! lol

ThatGuyYouKnow
Unregistered guest
buy Subfanatic's neon for 60,000$ then set the car on fire with the system in it... infront of the set "p.i.m.p my ride"

Bronze Member

Louisa, VA US

Post Number: 11
Sub I'll own you! lol

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4033
thatguyyouknow...what is your reasoning in this, and if you want, for 60,000 bucks the car is yours lol!e, but scott, idk if earth atmosphere would allot either of us to beat the other one lol. i think we would both be stuck at 180 dbs lol

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4034
ok but just to make sure scott, fine, ill get a 747 boeing, strip the inside clean cement every square inch of the walls, lay down 10 layers of edeadv1.se, then paint over it all with edead v3, then i would buy and use 50 parthenons each powered by 2 hifonics goliaths(the 10,000 watt rms ones)

Silver Member
Username: Fordpwr

Los angeles, CA Usa

Post Number: 249
lmao

Bronze Member

Champaign, IL

Post Number: 81
SUB IS REALLY TRYING TO WIN THIS ONE! LOL

Silver Member
Username: Geekbike

Post Number: 114
50 parthenons and 2 goliaths? I doubt 400w would get a parthenon moving.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4037
it says to per each one

Bronze Member

Champaign, IL

Post Number: 83
thats alittle much SUB! LOL :-) but it would be awsome!

Silver Member
Username: Alpineuser

Winchester, TN

Post Number: 401
i dont need any money just wait till u guys go to sleep because i didnt read anything about a car alarm in any of those posts

Gold Member

Post Number: 2480
if you look Alpine i meantioned i was going to get creative with my alarm ....trust me i got ideas you wouldnt get into my car and not get caught even if you did get in LOL

Bronze Member

Champaign, IL

Post Number: 86
Alpine is right though. you were the only one Sean who mentioned anythng about security. Thats too funnt though. lol

Bronze Member
Username: Bayarea

Vallejo, Ca Usa

Post Number: 21
ill buy me a fat house fuq the car stereos

Bronze Member

Champaign, IL

Post Number: 87
fuq that you have to always have a system!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2481
ive had my stuff stolen a few times so i know you need to think of that first actually before anything goes in your car

Bronze Member

Champaign, IL

Post Number: 88
Does your Inusrance cover it Sean?

Username: Iamdisturbed

Vc, Nd

Post Number: 7
what ide take for a system if i had the money would be 4 18 inch kicker solo X,s with 8 2500x1 kicker amps, 2 gage wire to all, 0 gauge wire to the subs, 4 batteries, 8 alternators, plexiglass windows, 8 caps, all in a Limo.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2482
no not back then it wasnt

Bronze Member

Champaign, IL

Post Number: 90
THAT SUCKS!!! Did you have alot of money tied up in your system then?

nicksq
Unregistered guest
i would buy about 4 22 inch MTX subs and 4 amps to match them. Has anybody ever seen them i forgot what model and how many watts they were. In a car you could put an alarm and add on a kill switch yourself. And i would buy a tow truck and steal all your system fast who cares if it has an alarm or whatever i'll be gone in 20 seconds.LOL

Silver Member
Username: Terps297

Potomac, MD USA

Post Number: 126
i dunno about you but i want a minicooper with the 34" Audiobahn sub right behind me flapping like my dogs ears in the wind. No sounddeading or what not cause that bad boy will never sound good. i guess to power it is the matching audiobahn amp, the 5000w one or whatever......

I don't like audiobahn, if you haven't noticed.

Bronze Member

Champaign, IL

Post Number: 94
thats funny. why would anyone even make a 34" subwoofer..... OOO WAIT AUDIOBAHN DOES hmmmm.... SLow and lousey

Silver Member

Potomac, MD USA

Post Number: 127
actually i'd do this

in a Hennessey Performance Dodge Ram
with a twin turbo engine that puts out over 800 horses, a 0-60 of under 4 seconds, and a quarter mile of 10.92

now thats a fast truck.....

Alpine f#1 status
Rainbow Platinum Components
Us Amps to power everything
2 IDMAX's for subs
knukonceptz wiring

Silver Member

Potomac, MD USA

Post Number: 128
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26%26item%3D4552731855& category=31831

there's a link to more info on the truck if anyones interested, motor trend's got a video, just google it

Bronze Member

Louisa, VA US

Post Number: 12
Ok so Sub wins on that cause danm thats a whole lot of stuff haha... hmm...

Aight... I think I win this one now...

Jahre Viking - It's a ship; 1053 feet long, 226 feet wide.

Gross tonage of 565k

4 feet of steel-enforced concrete all the way around and then some insulator.

Amps on the bottom half, speakers on the top half.

Hmm...

480 Kicker SOLO-X 18"'s
480 Audiobahn A5000SPL Amps

That would def. thump lmao.

2,400,000 Watts RMS

Put it on one on the deck and win every comp. =D

=0 Lotsa power.

Bronze Member

Louisa, VA US

Post Number: 13
Oh yeah, that was me... Scott who posted that, changed my name thing.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us