Need Help..........BAD

Anonymous

i need an entire system for 350$... i was thinking 2 12"(RF P1,RF P2, kicker cvr, audiobahn) all are pretty cheap(around 150$ for 2) then i box and wire kit about 70$... so that leaves me about 130$ for an amp... PLEASE GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS-more money isn't an option since my parents won't let me go over that.. if i do then i wont have a car to listen them in anyway

Bronze Member
Username: Gino0809

Post Number: 32
i tihnk you should jsut save you $350 buddy

Anonymous

i know all you guys will say try to get more money but my friend spent 280$ on everything-amp-box-kit-2 12"subs-install.. and there not the BEST- but they sound really good.AND ALL OF IT WAS BRAND NEW

Bronze Member
Username: Gino0809

Post Number: 34
if i was you and wanted a system badly i would get the cvr's

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 720
audiobahn a800t for te kicker cvr's

Anonymous

is that the best possible system in this price range??

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3863
anon, i hjave this for sale http://www.woofersetc.com/product.asp?0=217&1=603&3=2137 BRAND NEW!!!! ill sell it for 200 plus shipping and that takes care of your subs AND box, and i have an amp for it too if you would be interested. i highly suggest this little setup for you, it gets REALLY loud, sounds alright, but it really pounds with nominal power, if you want it its yours, lol

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2719
Don't buy his crappy audiobahn stuff. Buy my crappy audiobahn stuff, lol. I have a 12" Audiobahn sitting around that's in a nice ported box. $100 bucks plus shipping.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3867
JOE I NEED MONEY! you b@stard lol!!!

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2721
So do I, lol.

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2722
Mine is a pretty good deal though. The box alone could be worth like 75 bucks plus shipping. 2.5 cf tuned to 35 hz.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3870
mine is like 256 new and mine IS NEW! plus shipping, and im saying 200 plus shipping, FINE then, 150 plus shipping for mine!, i need money bad, im even selling the tis

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2724
Duddddeeeeeeeeeee, don't sell the TI's. What do you need money so badly for???

And how much for 1 Ti? lol

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3875
well its 800 shipped both, 400 shipped one, im really not wanting to sell them, but if i have to mise well get what i paid for them, but i have to pay off my nwe tranny in the neon before the end of the month, i really need to sell all my cr@p!

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2727
New tranny? Did your old one puke, or are you doing some serious upgrades? Just curious, how much did you pay for the Ti's?

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3879
i paid for them 400 shipped for one, traded an interfire amp and an eclipse 10 inch al for the other, but i crapped out the old one, i did a neutrabomb doing 130 on the highway, then threw it in reverse

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 2348
i got a cheap one lol do this and get a box built to those specs and a cheap 100 watt rms amp http://www.cardomain.com/id/kennywrx a pair of those subs is 91.22 shipped

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 2349
its a sleeper i promise you

Anonymous

no thanks on your offers.. im really leaning towards new/with warrenty-- i appreciate all of the feedback tho i believe i'll go with the CVR's and the Audiobahn amp

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 4008
"but i have to pay off my nwe tranny in the neon before the end of the month, i really need to sell all my cr@p!"

S/he must charge you a lot to live in your car, didn't know you were into that kinda thing :-)

Anon, first off, $70 is too much for a wiring kit. If you can purchase on the internet, it will help immensely. You can go over to www.knukonceptz.com and get a 4 guage wiring kit for around $30, and it'll be higher quality than nearly anything you can get in a store, especially for the price. Not too long ago on CAC we had a post listing bang for the buck subs, it will give you some ideas and you can do some price searching:
http://www.caraudiocentral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=845
As far as amplifiers, look into MTX, JBL, Cadence, Kicker, all offer amplifiers at great prices, you just need to know the subs you intend to purchase before choosing the amplifier.

Anonymous

okay thanks jonathen that forum is gonna help me immensly!! and by the way the 70$ was for box and kit i probably had a typo sorry bout that.

THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP GUYS

Anonymous

according to that "bang for the buck" forum the kickers seem to be the best deal(for 2) out of all of them so i believe i'll go that way--- especially since glasswolf aka kiki the cat said he liked them for the price also-- AGAIN THANKS GUYS

now i need the power i was suggested the audiobahn a800t but i dunno if i wanna go with audiobahn
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us